Chapter 1: Little Red Rose

"Amongst the qualities a hero should have, I would include determination, loyalty, courage, perseverance, patience, focus, intrepidity and selflessness." - Ricky Martin

Key
'Thanks' - Thoughts
"For" - Electronic Speech (Speaker)
"Reading!" - Normal Speech

Onto The Story!

In a small alleyway, stood a lone figure. Identifiably a male, he was lean and shaking with his Bush-like hair hidden in the shadows. "Rejected... I guess they were right... What could I do that they couldn't... Skinny and nerdy on top of that... " Whispered one depressed Izuku Midoriya after being rejected by Beacon for his low physical performances, yet perfect written exam scores.

Conveniently and for plot reasons, a group of people wearing black suits, red shades, and black hats followed a man in a white coat and bowler hat into a small shop called 'From Dust Till Dawn'.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?" The man in a bowling hat asked the elderly shop owner as his entourage went into the shop and one of them pointed a gun at the elderly man.

"Please take my lien and leave," The owner pleaded as he backed away before the bowler hat guy shushed him.

"We're not here for your money," He said calmly as he turned to the one holding a gun. "Grab the dust."

As the rest of the men collected dust and dust crystals, one found a girl in a skirt and red hood reading a comic/magazine. "Alright kid, put your hands where I can see them." He ordered as he pulled out a red blade and pointed it at her. "Hey, I said hands in the air. You got a death wish or something?" He said as he approached the girl and pulled down her hood, revealing a young girl with short black hair with red tips listening to music on her headphones.

"Huh," She said as she turned around and the man pointed towards his ears, so she took off her headphones. "Yes?"

"I said, put your hands in the air, now."

"Are you robbing me?" She asked innocently.

"Yes!" The man said sounding fed up with her.

"Oh!" She said before kicking the man into a stand across the store, gaining the attention of the other men.

Following the supposed boss's orders, a man aimed a gun at her and said "Freeze!" before getting kicked by her as well landing them both outdoors. Not very far, Izuku heard the shattering of glass and walked out of the alley in some jeans, his red shoes, and a gray hoodie that's hood was down.

Back to the girl, she slowly got up as the wind blew her outfit comically as the group of men stared at her through the broken window. Then she spun her scythe which was almost twice her size a few times before it struck the concrete and the girl paused her music.

"Okay... " The man with a bowler hat before nudging his head. "Go get her." He said slightly agitated before the 5 identical men rushed out of the store through the door and not the broken window literally right in front of them.

The girl then jumped onto the handle of her scythe and swing herself around before kicking one of them in the face. She used the momentum to get her scythe out of the concrete as she pressed a button and a bullet flew out of the scythe, giving her the momentum to swing around and hit another henchman in the gun, making him fly away. Once she did that she slammed her scythe down on another one before using her semblance to 'disappear' in a burst of rose petals before charging into yet another guy trying to shot her. After sending him away she swung her scythe again and knocked down the last one standing.