Chapter 3: New Beginnings

"It's a wise man who understands that every day is a new beginning, because boy, how many mistakes do you make in a day? I don't know about you, but I make plenty. You can't turn the clock back, so you have to look ahead." - Mel Gibson

Key
'Thanks' - Thoughts
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading" - Telepathy or Electronic Communication
" Everyone!" - Normal Speech

~ To The Story! ~
~ Brought to you by Chibi Izuku Working Out ~

As per usual, Izuku woke up before most people and got ready for initiation with his shower and small workout. But for plot reasons, as Izuku got out of the shower he bumped into someone while exiting the guy's restroom.

"I'm sorry!" Said a red-haired girl who was still in her pajamas.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault for not paying attention." He replied as he helped the redhead get up. "My name's Izuku Midoriya, what's yours?"

"Pyrrha Nikos, it is a pleasure to meet you, Izuku." She replied as she got up.

"Well, I have to get going, but I hope to see you later, Pyrrha." He said before walking off and now only realizing he only wore a towel around his waist before taking a very short walk to the locker room.

As for everyone else, most of them woke up later when a ginger girl started to yell. "Wake up, lazy butt! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!" She said as a guy in green with black hair that had one pink/magenta strand in it got up and sighed. "I can't believe we've been at Beacon for a full 24 hours. Not that I'd think we'd get kicked out or anything, you're the perfect student and I'm, well I'm me." She rambled on while in the guy's restroom with that other guy from before. "But it's just crazy you know. We've been friends for so long, what are the odds that we'd still be together? Well, not 'together' together. Not that I'm not saying you're not handsome! You are handsome, but that'd just be weird... Right?" She continued to ramble on as the other guy cleaned up in the ballroom. "Right. What was I thinking? But still, I hope we end up on the same together. *slurps pancake* Ooh! We should come up with some sort of plan! To make sure we end up on a team together! What if we bribe that headmaster? No, that won't work, he has the school." She said while eating pancakes "I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal! *gasps* A secret signal so we can find each other in the forest. Can you imitate a sloth?" She said while in the locker room this time.

"Nora... " The guy finally said which made Nora finally stop talking.

"Yes, Ren?"

"I don't think sloths make a lot of noise." Said Ren who put his weapons in their holsters.

"... That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together." 

"Come on, Nora. Let's go." He said before closing his locker and walking away.

"But not 'together' together *giggles*," Nora said before skipping after Ren while the camera stopped at Ruby and Yang.

"Wonder what those two were so worked up about," Ruby said as she took Cresent Rose out of her locker.

"Oh, who knows... " Yang said before turning around and looking at her little sister. "So! You seem awfully chipper this morning."

"Yep! No more awkward small talk or getting to know you, stuff! Today I get to let my sweetheart do the talking." She replied as Izuku walked up to the pair of sisters.

"Well, remember Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation," Yang said like a parent or teacher as Izuku sat down on the bench that was conveniently next to Ruby's locker. "If you want to grow up, you're going to have to meet new people and learn to work together."