Chapter 10

World Views
Back To Beacon

"Everyone feels like family and I am back in the city that I love."
- Chris Noth -

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Electronic Speech
*For* - Sound Effects and Actions
"Reading!" - Author Speaking

~ Welcome Back! ~

When Izuku woke up, he was in a fairly small hotel room with his gear on a small table, though outside of the window a few birds flew by. 'Time to go home.' He thought as he got up to take a shower. Once he bathed and got all his equipment, he headed into the small town where a few people were spending their mornings happily, though Izuku bought a croissant to replace his breakfast. So he walked out of the small village and started to jump using his aura towards Vale.

The trip was uneventful, only one Beowulf and it was defeated by a sniper round to the head, leaving Izuku to arrive in Vale after only an hour of jumping. And in Vale, everything seemed to be presuming normally as Izuku went to find a bullhead that was going to Beacon since the academy was floating in the sky. "Pina, any bullheads heading from Vale to Beacon?" Izuku whispered as he headed towards the docks/airfield.

"Not until the weekend." She replied as Izuku sighed and walked to the docks anyway. "Now do you regret not taking the bullhead at Atlas?" She asked as Izuku groaned in response.

"It's better than spending the week with Glynda again." He said as he arrived at the docks and only a couple of bullheads were there, but all of them were being repaired. "Pina, can I aura jump to Beacon?"

"It's above the clouds. What do you think?" She answered with a bit of a sassy tone.

"No need to be sassy, just gotta use plan B." He said as Pina used the watch to form a gauntlet that hit Izuku in the face, making him fall to the ground which alerted some engineers who were repairing a bullhead. But he got up and rubbed the new fist-print on his left cheek. "Why is that worse than Glynda slapping my ass? *Shakes head and mark disappears* What do you want me to do?"

"Give me a break for once. I contain half your soul, so we share memories and aura. So, make some other weapons in the meantime, only using our bond as a secret weapon in case we run into someone like Raven." She said, which no one else heard. Though it was one of their biggest secrets.

"Alright, but we should build a new weapon in the workshop at Beacon." He said as he could eerily see Beacon from the ground. "Now, let's get to Beacon."

Without any more snarky remarks from the duo, Pina changed into the wing-pack mode and Izuku took off with a flap of the black wings. Though, the trip up to Beacon was much faster than Izuku expected, finishing in just a couple of seconds before Pina retracted the wing-pack and made Izuku fall onto the ground. Luckily, he realized the little trick and landed down on one knee and leaning forwards, making him look like he was about to run into the gates of Beacon but he simply got up and dusted himself off.

And with nothing better to do, Izuku walked through the gates and into the halls of Beacon, before hearing a yelp of pain from the mess hall. Deciding to check it out, he walked into the mess hall where he saw Cardin Winchester pulling on that bunny/rabbit Faunus girl's ears. 'Some idiots never learn.' He thought as he looked around to see some people watching but not doing a thing. "Pina, do me a favor and create a throwing knife."

"Alright, it's not for something that trivial anyway." She replied before Izuku's right bracelet changed into a black kunai.

Before tossing it, Izuku spun it around and tossed it in the air, but once he threw it he cut slightly into Cardin's arm. Though the cut wasn't big, it made him pull his hand back as the kunai flew back to Izuku and turned back into a bracelet.