Kiss Me

Warnings: Fluff and Cuteness

Word Count: 1.3K

"Come with me." I say walking into your apartment. 

"What?" You ask, confusion written all over your face. 

"Come with me to Atlanta to film. Y/N you're my best friend, I can't stand to be away from you another year." I say now sitting on the couch with you. 

You look at me, still confused. But then your face softens and your smile appears. "And why should I, hm?" you ask. I smile a little, knowing what you were doing. 

"Cause you love me so much, and hate seeing me leave. And I know you want to travel to America to see tourist traps. Cause that's what you love to do. Also, I know you like the attention." I say, and you giggle. 

"Hmmm...I guess." you ponder, touching your chin with your finger. I instantly pull you into a hug and you hug me back. 

"Yayyyy! My best friend is coming with me!" I scream pulling you closer to me. 

"Hey! I'm right here!" We hear, and split up seeing Harrison standing there in the kitchen eating a poptart. 

"Oh whatever Haz. You know that Tom loves me more than you." you smirk. "Is that true, Tom?" Harrison asks, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Sorry, I've known Y/N longer." I shrug, making Harrison roll his eyes and walk away. 

"Hate both of you!" he screams walking to other room. 

"Love you too!" You and I scream together, and laugh at Harrison's saltiness. 

- - - - -

I watch you gawk at the trailer when we walk in. 

"It's huge!" you scream setting your bags down on the ground. 

"Well, three people will be sleeping here." I laugh at your reaction to our new home for a few months. 

We were now filming Avengers 4 (I don't know the title. It's only July 2018). After being friends with Y/N for 15 years, I couldn't stand to be without you for another year. You were my best friend (including Harrison), and I loved you so much.

But I didn't just invite you because you were my best friend, but because you were more. So much more. Cause for the past 15 years, I fell in love with you. You were everything I ever wanted in a girl. 

Which is weird why I wasn't dating you. But, when I realized how much I liked you, I also realized that if something happened between us, I would lose you. 

And if I lost you, I would lose everything. 

"I call the second biggest bed." you say, starting to sprint to the next room. 

"Oh come on." Harrison whines, now walking in. "You snooze, you lose." I hear you scream from the other room. 

"Looks like you're getting the pull out couch, mate." I hit his shoulder, and he just pushes me off. 

"Yeah whatever, you div." he says setting his stuff on the couch. 

"Y/N, let's go explore the set." I say, walking into the other part of the trailer. But when I saw you laying on the bed, passed out, I smile. Of course you would have jet lag, you don't travel as much as me and Harrison. 

I tiptoe quietly, trying not to make a scene. I pull the blanket over you and place a kiss on your forehead. If only she knew how I felt. 

Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in