Give Me Love

Warnings: Sad, Angst, and Break Up

Word Count: 600 Words (It's Short, Sorry)

Y/N POV:

Give me love like her
'Cause lately I've been waking up alone
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt
Told you I'd let them go
And that I'll fight my corner
Maybe tonight I'll call ya
After my blood turns into alcohol
No, I just wanna hold ya  

I stare longingly at your new Instagram post. It hurt to see you happy and truly love someone. (Also don't @ me, I know that this picture gets overused. DEAL WITH IT.)

tomholland2013: cuddling with her back home in London

photo creds: @harryholland

comments disabled

I shut my phone off and throw it on the other side of the bed. I put my head in my hands and try to forget about that picture, about her, and about him. 

But for the past six months, I couldn't and I can't now. 

He moved on so fast, faster than I expected. After two years with him, he just gave it up just like that. 

I never really understood why he broke up me. He told me that he didn't feel anything anymore and that he wasn't truly in love with me. But from all the times we had together, it didn't feel like that. 

It felt like there was something. That he did love me and cared about me. But when he broke my heart, tearing it up into a million pieces, and stomping a few times, I knew that wasn't true. 

And then 3 months later, he gets with another girl. 

Give a little time to me or burn this out
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around
All I want is the taste that your lips allow
My, my, my, my, oh give me love 

I know I shouldn't be thinking about him or even thinking about our past. I've have been seeing someone. His name is Danny and he's super nice and an amazing guy. But he wasn't Tom. 

I try to use Danny to help Tom get out of my head, but it never works. 

I was so in love with him, that I don't think I can ever let him go. 

Give me love like never before
'Cause lately I've been craving more
And it's been a while but I still feel the same
Maybe I should let you go
You know I'll fight my corner
And that tonight I'll call ya
After my blood is drowning in alcohol
No I just wanna hold ya 

"Hey, Y/N." Danny says kissing me on the cheek and finding a spot on the couch next to me. 

"Hey." I sigh. He puts his arm around my shoulder. 

God, I love Danny. I really do. But I'm still clinging onto Tom, and that doesn't seem right or fair to Danny. He deserves someone who will really love him. 

Then it hits me. 

Maybe that's what Tom was thinking. That he wanted the best for me, and wanted someone to love me as much as I love that person. God, I'm such a horrible person. 

I wipe a few tears and Danny looks at me. "You okay?" he asks looking at me. 

That's when I realized that I need to move on. For Tom. For Danny. That's what Tom would of wanted. 

Sometimes love just doesn't come back to you, and there is nothing wrong with that. 

"Yeah, I'm great actually. I love you Danny." I smile and hug him. 

  My, my, my, my, oh give me love