Back To You~

Hey there I'm so sorry for not uploading but I actually started a new book thats called I'm At The Edge.

I honest didn't even now why, I mean I haven't even finding this book.

But, anywho

My plan Is to finish that book and then finish this one.

Please go check out that book and tell me what you think about it.

Enough chit chat lets jump in to the book.

Happy reading.
__________________

Chapter 3

Alexis POV

I walk with Jake, as we heading to the office.
"Did you see that back there?" You could the excitement in my voice.

" Yeah, I told you that it's was going to be okay. Have I even been wrong?"

I stopped to think, I remember the time he said that it was okay to touch a raccoon and we got chased down by one.

"Never mind, but I can assure you that this time I'm right." Give me a serious face. I broke out in laughter he just looked so adorable.

"Hey, what are you laughing at" he crossed his muscular arms while  he wore a defensive stare.

"Nothing," I replied while adjust myself.

"Can I get your names?" A red headed old lady at the front desk asked us in a friendly tone.
"Hello yes I'm Alexis Johnson, and this is my Brother Jake Johnson" I said politely.

"Okay here it is sweethearts have a nice first day," she waved us good bye.

"Thank you," We wave back at her.

~~~~~~~~~~

So It turns out that me and Jake have no classes together. Which is no fun how am I suppose to entertained and laugh at hope the teacher look and how bad the dumb blonde are.

At least I'll see him at the cafeteria, I was heading to my to my first class right with was AP Algebra 2.

A I look down at my schedule I find myself knocked down to the floor.

I slowly lift my gazed to see who the mysterious person th  knocked me down.

God must really hate me, the person my eyes come in contact with are...

________________________

Sorry guys extremely short chapter

vote \comment/follow.

And go check out my other book I'm At The Edge

Like alway show my love, and tell my what I should improve on.

Love you all.

Bye my little ducklings. ;)