Back To You

Hey guys! Yep its me once again, nah who am I kidding? We all know your here for chapter 7.

So enough of me, here's chapter 7!

Happy reading!

_________________________________________

Chapter 7

Alexis POV

Okay God when I said i wanted revenge on this moron, it didn't mean that I wanted to see him in every corner I turn around.

I took a long deep breathe, " Hey how are you" I tried to get out nicely.

" I'm actually pretty good Alexis, thank you for asking" he finish with a smirk. Can I just slap that smirk off his face, I mean it would be consider rude, right?

Me being me I just roll my eyes. Once we were all settled I help my mom set up the food on the plates on the table.

" So Alexis, you have really grown up to a gorgeous young lady" I felt a blush rising up to my cheeks.

"Why thank you Ms. Carter, your gorgeous yourself" I compliment her.

" Oh thank you honey, but I'm forty- one and I already had wrinkles forming" that was a lie, you could confuse her as lady in her early thirtys.

Once we sat down, " okay everyone dig in" I heard my mother say

" Mmmm, Mrs. Johnson this is delicious" I heard Blake with a moan of delight.
Ugh why did he have to moan? He sound so sexy!

"Thank you Blake, I try. Most of the time, Mr. Johnson and I are traveling because our job and I don't get to cook, but I sure love cooking!"

"Hey Alexis where's James?"my mom asked.

Yeah where is he? His the one that told my about dinner.

" I don't know mom I'll go and check his room."

"Maybe I should go with you" I heard Blake ask.

"No, thats not necessar-" but before I could be done I was cut off by my mom. " Thats a great idea Blake" she smile at him and gave me a 'be nice' stare.

Can't she see that I don't like him?

He stood up and followed me to James room, " so...James is you stepbrother?" Wow he must really be dumb can't he see that his leaving under the same roof as me. But like I'm very polite.

"Yeah once we moved to England his mother and my dad meet eachother in a business trip, they started dating and finally he got the courage to ask her to marry him"

I opened James door, there was James watching TV. "James, mom said to go eat,"

"Okay tell her I'll be right there" I jogged down stairs.

"Mom, he said he'll be right there. I'm going to go to the backyard, and get some fresh air."

"Yeah its alright honey."

I walk out side, and admire the beauty of nature. Only if I was this beautiful, I love our garden. Its full with every kind of flower and color.

I took off my shoes and put my legs in my pool and close my eye enjoying the song of the birds singing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's POV

I told Alexis mom that I was going to go and check on Alexis to see if she was okay. The true was I just wanted to mess with her.

Haha I love messing with her, she so cute.

I went to their backyard and I look for Alexis.

I saw Alexis with her eyes close, Perfect!

I sneak up out fro behind her,

" Boo!"

"Ahhh!" She screamed, I cracked up laughing so hard.

"You BITCH! Why did you do that?"

She yelled.

"T-that was s-so hilarious!" I barely got out.

Before I knew I was knocked down and falling into the pool, "hahaha, now this funny" I heard Alexis gorgeous laugh,

I grabbed her leg and pulled her into the pool with me "aghhh, I hate you Blake!" She screamed.

Then we both started laughing, I took advantage of the moment and pulled her close. She stopped laughing and we look at each other in the eyes.

I pulled her close, I flick my gaze to her lip they look so kissable.

We were ready to kiss until my mom came out " Blake its time to go home" she jump out of my arms and looked down.

Why mother? Why did you have to ruin the moment?

" okay mother I'll be right there" I get out of the pool and help Alexis out, "I had fun, see you tomorrow kitten" I finish off with a wink.

"Yeah okay, bye"she said nervously.

Why is she so cute?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexis POV

Ugh why did his mother have to ruin the moment?! What am I saying, why did I want to kiss him so bad?

I walk into my house, ran to myroom. I really need to take a cold shower. As I was done taking a short cold shower. After I was done I grabbed my Pjs, and lay in my warm cozy bed.

'This was a crazy day' can't wait tomorrow. Tomorrow my revenge plan starts! I finally fell a sleep with Blake voice going though my head 'kitten'.

Blake what are you doing to me?

________________________________________

Okay that's the end of this chapter! I really hope you all liked it.

I love you my little ducklings. Please vote and comment.

Have an amazing day.

Bye my little ducklings! ;)