Back To You

Hey guys! Yep I decided to finish this book before I'm at the Edge.

I been getting comment to update this book. So why not?

I actually miss working on this book, I know that I haven't done a lot of chapters, but I'll try to update more.

Anyways please enjoy this chapter!

Happy Reading!

________________________________

Chapter 4

Alexis POV

There stood the owner of the beautiful hazel eyes.

Blake.

" You should watch were your going, kitten" he chuckled.

"Kitten? Umm...sorry last time I checked I was a human with two legs and to arms not an animal with four paws,"  i snapped at him .

"Whatever you say Kitten, So what's your name? He asked.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

"My name is Alexis, Alexis Johnson." I said proudly. While getting off of the ground and wiping the dust from my bottom.

"Wait Alexis? Alexis Johnson? Bestfriend, Alexis?" He asked.
Does he have hearing problems?

" Yeah I think that what I just said, but you got the  bestfriend part all wrong. Remember you were to cool for me!" I shot back. I quickly start to walk away.

This really has the guy to say best friend?

  I was stopped by a large hand on my shoulder.

"Wait, I know I messed up. I was a stupid kid, I got to carried away. We might not be best friends but can we at least try to be friends?"

Ha he think just because of that speech I'll let him he my friend, try again bitch!

I'm not one of those girls that you convince fast with a simple 'I'm sorry' you really need to work for it.

"Wow, thats it? You got to try a whole lot better than that. I'm not the same one from eighth grade. You must think that I'm dumb, but boy you got it all wrong. I've changed, I'm not the fat, naive, ignorant, or a dumb bitch that will go running into your arms!" I finish with a scream. At this moment you could probably see steam coming out of my ears.

"No I-I that not what I'm trying to say, I know your totally not the same one..." I could feel his eye checking me out head to toe.

This guy had the nerve to apologize and then check me out.

"Your such a pig, have to go I'm going to be late to class" I told him.

"Okay, see you later kitten." I bit my tongue from letting anything coming out.

I walked in my class, there stood a lady that looked like her early forties. " Hi you must be Alexis, right?" She asked me sweetly.

"Yeah, thats me." I smiled at her.

"May you please take a seat next to Ashley, Ashley please raise your hand?"

I looked up and there I saw at the far right corner a girl with long blond hair and huge hazel eyes. I walk towards her and pull my chair out from under the desk.

" Hey, my name is Alexis" I offered her a smile. She kindly smile back, "I kind of already knew that."

I just introduce myself in front of everyone. Way to go Alexis she thinks your stupid now.

"Oh yeah..."

"Hey don't stress out, its fine"

"Hey Alexis so do you have anyone to hang out with? You should hang out with me and my friends during lunch" Thank God I though it was just going to be me and Jake.

"Yeah sure, thank you."

Ring Ring the cell rang meaning it was lunch time, thank God I'm starving.

~~~~~~~~~

Once I headed out of class I got my tray and searched for Ashley's table. then I see certain someone at was the center of the table. It was the owner of hazel eyes that I hated so much.

The one and only....

Blake.

__________________

Okay guys I hope you  loved this chapter. I know it wasn't the greatest but its better then nothing.

I'm really going to try to update at least on time a week or more. But as you can tell by now it's not going as planned.

Please vote/comment\ follow

Anyway have an amazing day.

Bye my little ducklings ;)