4. Stop Hissing

a/n: *shane's voice* HEY WHATS UP YOU GUYS! YES!.... lmao okay so here is the chapter, which includes vulgar language and fluff! leave funny comments so i can die lol

4. Stop Hissing

"Hello?" Zayn knocked a bit more aggressively, "I know ya' there!"

Harry bit his lip and stared at the mahogany door. 

"Louis n-not here!" Harry said meekly, cowering in Louis' old batman bedsheet and high white socks (also from Louis).

Harry heard a mutter and heard Zayn ask, "May I come in? I'm Louis' friend."

Harry looked at his phone Louis gave him and watched the latest message Louis sent him five minutes ago.

He walks to the door and unlocks it. As the door opens, Harry runs back and jumps on the couch and hides under the covers, aside from his head.

Zayn catches it all and raises questioning eyebrows. A) Because Louis never mentioned a... hybrid boy? B) Was this like his... boyfriend? C) He's confused. D) Actually, he's very confused. 

Zayn places hangs his keys by the door and turns back to the boy.

He stands there awkwardly, hands in his pocket and sympathetic glance at the hybrid. He started walking to the loveseat, a fair amount space away from the scared boy. Harry begins to hiss, airs raised.

"You know I'm not going to like hurt you?" Zayn chuckled awkwardly and shuffled away quickly to the seat. He sat and stared at the boy, who gave him a childish, yet bold gaze.

The boy stays quiet.

"Um," Zayn looks around, "So how do you know Louis?"

Harry looks at his hands that peek out from under the covers. He stays quiet until he shyly says, "Harry came on Louis." (He means he came to Louis, which means he was delivered to Louis. Harry is unaware.)

Zayn tilts his head, confused and his cheeks reddened. He did not just hear that. So, was this like a, hooky sort of thing?

"Is this a hooky sort of thing?" Zayn asks, nervous for the answer. He didn't Louis was like that...

"What that mean?' Harry eyes him, scratching his ear.

Okay, then no. It's not.

"Never mind," Zayn smiles tensely, "Are you a friend?'

"Harry g-guess."

"Who's Harry?"

Harry points to himself.

"Oh," Zayn has noticed that Harry doesn't have the best diction, nor is his attention span long. He watches Harry cross his eyes to stare at his nose. Who the hell is this kid? "I'm Zayn, Louis' best friend." He smiles but then thinks again: What is the boy doing here?

The door opening breaks his thoughts and makes Harry jump up from the gray couch. Zayn, once again, blushes because he notices Harry doesn't have any pants on. Just a shirt and socks. This day is weird.

Louis worriedly comes in with a bag of Chinese food, he sees Harry and furrows his eyebrows and is about to comment when he sees his best friend.

"Hey how come you didn't text me you were coming?' Louis says, eyeing Harry who was faced at Zayn.

"I don't have to text you cause I'm your bestie and second, we need to talk," Zayn says.

Louis rolls his eyes and nods, "Harry, we'll be right back."