43

Faiths POV
They came back from breakfast and brought tatum,Christina and Corbyn back with them. I was on the couch watching tv when they came home.

"Baby" jack said attacking me in a hug. I started laughing and he quickly kissed my neck.

"Get a room" amber said rolling her eyes.
"Well I haven't see my girlfriend all day so I think I'm allowed to do what I want I don't care who sees it" jack said laughing
"What so you two would fuck each other in front of us right now" cherry said and I rolled my eyes.
"Of course not are you stupid" jack said picking my up and taking me upstairs.
"I don't like that faith girl" I heard cherry say and I heard laughter come from my best friend Anastasia's mouth.

"Jack" I said when we arrived in our room.
"Ye"
"What did I do to make them hate me" I said looking at my lap.
"Um well at breakfast they said that they thought you where....no I can't say it" jack said
"Tell me"
"Ok promise me you won't cry,I don't like seeing u cry" jack said
"I promise"
"Well Ana said that you are just using me to get close to the girls again because when we broke up you left and lost contact with the girls and they where calling you fat and saying that you have been taking bad about us all" jack said playing with my fingers.
"Who's they" I said fighting the tears threatened to fall from my eyes.
"Cherry,amber,Tate,Christina,Ana and all the boys apart from me" jack said and that's when I tried and tried to stop the tears coming down but it didn't work.

"Faith"
"Can you leave me alone please" I said
"Ok but faith, I love you ok? You are none of those things" jack said and he shut the door. I layer down on our bed and cried and cried. Then my phone started blowing up. It was a picture of a boy and a girl. And below the caption was.

"Omg can't believe faith has been cheating on jack. Who even is this boy like?" My jaw dropped and I started getting more pictures of texts of me talking bad about everyone they where fake but people believed they where real. Suddenly jack came bursting through the room.

"How could you" jack said tears filling his eyes.
"Jack that picture isn't me and them texts are fake please I swear" I said now dripping in tears.
"Ye whatever faith" he slammed our bedroom door shut and I cried even harder. I checked jacks social media he had deleted every photo of us. So had all the girls and all the boys. I threw my phone on the bed and screamed then fell on the floor in tears.