71

( A/N The next chapters are gonna be long ass paragraphs to each person mentioned in the last chapter)

To chickee💕

Me: hey Christina. I just wanted to write this for myself. You don't have to respond. I think it's best if you don't but please just take the time out of your day to read this.
I miss you, so much , everyday when I do my makeup I think back to when you taught me the basics because I had no fucking clue how to do it. I remember when you told me about you and Corbyn and how we jumped around the room together. I remember when you introduced me to Corbyn. Thank you. Without you i wouldn't of met my best friends (including u of course) and my first love. I hope you all still have random road trips together. I hope you are all happy. I hope you and Corbyn get married and have 5 kids (because 5 is a good number). I hope you and the girls have makeup moments together. Christina please do something for me. Love yourself every single day. Even if you and Corbyn fall out and you have been crying for hours and you just wanna die (this will never happen hopefully) please look in the mirror and see yourself as a beautiful human. Also please make sure jack is happy. Wether that is with a new girl or just you all hanging out together. I love that boy with all my heart so please make sure he is happy. And make sure dani finds someone. That boy deserves the world and more. He is precious. Make sure the children (Ana and zach) never stop loving each other. Help them when they have their first argument. Help them through everything. Make sure Corbyn is still obsessed with space just as much as me. Make sure Jonah and Tate are happy happy happy. That's all I want. We may meet again we may not. But please read this message everyday and make sure you do these things. I love you always baby💗. (Ik I told u not to respond but I kinda want you to respond)