72

To princess💗

Me: hey Ana, you don't have to respond to this message, but just Listen to me please.
I wouldn't trade the days we spent together for the world. You may be blaming yourself for what happened. But this is not your fault. You didn't know cherry and amber hated me. You didn't know they were using you all. You didn't know. Therefore you are not to blame. You are the sweetest girl ever and you wouldn't intentionally do something like that. Our friendship was amazing. The way we got on together and how we instantly connected the day we met each other. I remember when me and jack got together you were on your way over and as soon as you came in you didn't even say hi to Zach you went straight to me and hugged me and told me how happy you were for me and how much you loved me. You are a bundle of happiness and that's what I love and miss about you. You never fail to make people happy. Even when you are sad yourself you still try and make others happy. That's what I adore about you. Promise me you and Zach will still be together forever. Promise me you won't blame yourself and put yourself down. Promise me you will make the whole house happy again. Promise me you will protect Zach at all costs and love him with every bone in your body. Promise me you will tell jack everyday that you will be there for him. Make sure he gets out the hairy often and tell him how proud I am of him. And all the boys. And you all. I'm so fucking proud of you all. I love you. (I know I told you not to respond but maybe I want you to respond).