81

Faiths POV
"Here we are" I sighed.
"I'll be right here ok" he said and I nodded I gave him a hug then went on anas live again to check they where still on it. I left the live then got out my key for the house. I opened the door and walked upstairs. My breathing got heavier. I walked to Zach's room and heard Daniel,Ana,jack and him laughing and talking and answering questions.
"Guys do you miss faith" Zach said.
"I miss her a lot" Ana said
"Me to" Daniel answered
"I miss her" jack said. I opened the door.
"She misses you to" I said between tears. Ana screamed and ran to me. We attacked each other in a hug and never wanted to let go. We were both a crying mess and I was to scared to let go because then I would have to face jack.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Ana cried and I hugged her tighter.
"It's not your fault princess" I said crying also.
"Please stay with us" she cried
"Maybe" I croaked. I let go and Zach stood there staring at me in disbelief.
"Faith" he said crying and he hugged me.
"I love you so much I'm sorry" he said crying into my shoulder.
"I love you more baby boy, don't blame it on yourself please I love you it's not your fault" i said.

"Jack misses you a lot" Zach mumbled.
"I'm gonna make things right ok?" Zach nodded at my question. He let go and I saw Daniels ocean eyes.
"I missed you" Daniel smiled and I quickly hugged him. We let go and jack stood there. His tired and sad eyes. He looked different. He looked skinnier and paler. I didn't care about what had happened I just needed to be in his arms. I ran to him and hurried my self into his chest. His arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry baby" he said crying.
"Don't say sorry you have nothing to be sorry for" I said. I looked up and he looked at me. I released from the hug and my arms hung around his torso. He looked at me lips and I looked at his. Our lips connected. They fit perfectly together like they were made for each other. We pulled away from the kiss and I smiled through my tears.

"I love you" I said
" I love you more angel" he said.