44

Faiths POV
The whole day I had been crying and everyone had been downstairs in the pool having fun and laughing. I went downstairs and heard the sound of a movie. I looked at my self in the mirror placed on the wall in front of the stairs.i had huge bags ,my eyes were red ,I had tear stains all over my face and I didn't look like myself. I heard laughter and chat and as soon as everyone saw me they stopped talking.

"Guys please listen to me" I croaked out. My voice was almost gone by the amount of crying I was doing.
"Please guys I would never do them things I love you all so much" I said crying again. Nothing then Suddenly Zach said something.
"Guys did you hear that" everyone just shook their head. I went into the kitchen grabbed a bottle of water and went back upstairs. I put on leggings and a shirt and shoes packed one outfit, pjs and makeup and hair stuff in a duffle bag. I checked the time and it was 9pm I threw jacks shirt on the bed and jack walked in the room. He saw me pack my things and he looked shocked.

"I'm only going for tonight" I tried to say but my throat hurt to much. I left the room and went downstairs.everyone had the same expression. I left the house and rung Logan.

"What" he said sounding annoyed.
"Logan can I stay at yours tonight" I said my voice barley a croak.
"Oh so now your boyfriend found out you were cheating and your friends found out you were slagging them of and now they won't talk to you your crying to me wanting me to let you stay in my home. Well no you can't stay here I don't care where you sleep tonight oh and also don't bother trying to call Jake because he's just as pissed" Logan ended the call and I started crying again. I took out my phone and looked at hotels. All the ones close here were fully booked and I didn't have any cash to get a cab. I went to the park found a nearby bench and made a pillow with my clothes and eventually went to sleep.

I woke up the next day still on a park bench. I checked the time.
'8.50am'
I sighed and started walking to the why don't we house. I didn't bother knocking and I walked in and saw everyone downstairs eating breakfast they all looked so happy. Happy that I was gone. All their heads turned to look at me and I ignored them and walked upstairs to mine and jacks room. I walked In and saw jacks sleeping figure clutching the shirt I threw on the bed before I left. I sighed.then jack woke up. I saw his sad eyes but he covered it with a glare. A glare he shot at me. He got up and went downstairs. I watched my feed fill with hate as i cried yet again.