The First Encounter and A Blast From the Past

Chapter 1

Serenade's POV~

Beep beep beep beep! I wake up to my alarm clock ringing over and over again. Oh great another day in the hell hole, I mean school. You see I'm not your average girl, persay. I'm...well...emo, I guess is what I'm labeled.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to turn on the shower, set out my make up, and let my straightener heat up.

After I was satisfied with the waters temperature I hopped into the shower and took a nice, warm,

much needed shower.

After I was done I got out, wrapped a towel around me, and one around my hair then put on my usual clothes except I put a little effort into it because I felt like today was going to be a good day. I walked to my closet and pulled out my black lace bra and matching underwear, my black super skinny jeans, a black spaghetti strap shirt, and a red plaid shirt which I wore unbuttoned I top of the black spaghetti strap top. I grabbed my black and red socks, then pulled on my all black hightop converse.

I then head to my bathroom and start on straightening my ice blue hair. Once I've straightened it to perfection I place a black beanie on my head. Then I start on my make up. I add the thick ring of black eyeliner, do the smokey eye effect, add some blush to my cheeks, and finish it off with some mascara.

I then check and make sure I have all the necessities for school. Journal, books, homework, knives, I mean pencils, and a couple of bullets, I mean erasers. Then I close my backpack grab my phone, charger, and ear plugs, and head downstairs and out the door.

When I walk outside I see a moving truck parked outside the house next door. Cool maybe I'll have a friend I thought happily as I continued my walk to school. Or maybe they will be like everyone else. You see I have no friends at all, because everyone at my school hates me. Why? I have no idea because I think of my self as a fun and loving person.

While being so consumed in my thoughts I hadn't noticed I was at school until I got slammed into a locker. "Well look what we have here, it's the little emo whore that's who!" Josh Morgan, also known as the quarterback for the football team, yelled as he shoved me to the ground. I whimpered but didn't make an attempt to fight back. After all me being the skinny thing I am going up against the muscular guy he is, the odds of me winning are definitely not in my favor. "What you're not gonna talk to me you little bitch?" Josh says as he slaps my face hard enough to leave a burning sensation and a red hand print. His little posse made up of a few other football players snicker at me. I look up at him in fear, but remain silent. "Whatever, you're no fun you slut." He says as he spits on me and walks off.

After five minutes stand up, dust myself off, quickly gather my things, and head to my locker to get my English book. As soon as I closed my locker the first bell rang signaling I have five minutes to get to class or else I'm late. I walked at a quick pace to get to class and took my seat in the corner in the far back of the room furthest from the door. English has been one of my favorite subjects for years. Not just reading comprehension, or revising and editing. Those things were fun but my side hobby is writing. To me, writing Is a form of self expression, which I am a huge supporter of.

Suddenly, a tall guy with kind of long black hair walks in. He speaks with Mr. Finley for about a minute before Mr. Finley says, "Ahh yes of course! Class may I have your attention?" Everyone settles down and looks over at Mr.Finley to see what he has to say. "Class this is Fine Arts Academy's newest student and your newest classmate Andrew Biersack. Mr.Biersack you may sit anywhere you like." There were three seats left open, one in the first row of the classroom, one in front of me, and the one next to me. He looks towards the back of the room and sees the desk next to me. I don't say anything to him and he doesn't say anything to me and that's how the rest of the period went.