H O M E XXIII

Finale

    Next to the beach was a house. It was colored lightly in tan and blue. It was decently large, fitting two bedrooms, a basement, three bathrooms, and a few unneeded rooms as well. Three bedrooms if you count Yeontan's room.

    They had lived there for about two years after being married for three. Since the crash it had been four. Jungkook was going through trials of gaming. His job was to be a Youtuber and he was good at it. He also had side jobs, since most of his popularity was being the famous Kim Taehyung's husband, but he still loved it.

    Taehyung was a model, singer, and guest star for Jungkook. He too loved his job.

    Yeontan was the special boy he was, taking place in every job. Whether it be Taehyung's joke tracks, modeling sessions, or Jungkook's videos, he was everywhere. With his two dads being gone pretty often, he was best friends with Jimin who was engaged to Yoongi. They lived together as well.

    Jimin was also a singer, but he mostly danced with tracks he and Yoongi made. If he wasn't doing that he was the server at your local 24/7 café.

Hoseok was part of a dance and rap group, run by Namjoon's company.

Taehyung had driven to Jimin's, picking up Tannie, however, he obviously ended up staying for over an hour because they wanted to have a "quick chat."

"So, I heard you wanted to do a huge song with people?" Jimin smiled at the thought.

"Well, yeah. We all sing or produce or rap and we could do a major collab." Taehyung said, eyes looking down with a bashful look. It was his dream to have all of his loved ones together to make something beautiful in another's eyes.

"I'm in! Tell me the ideas!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly, jumping onto his friend and practically squeezing him to death.

The topic stayed the same and Taehyung showed off his ideas.

YourCupOfTae ✔️