Her

The next morning he's in the same spot. When I am heading back from work I stop by the landlord's office.
"Hi, I live in apartment 220 on floor B. Do you still have the file on Felix? He lived in my flat before I moved in."
"Oh, yes." She starts to pull out the folder. She makes a sad look at it. "Such a sad story. He was such a sweet boy."
"What is it?"
"He was on a way to a date and got hit by a car. I feel bad for the girl too. She must've been devastated to be stood up on the first date. When really he died on the way to it."
"Wow. That's so sad."
"Well, here you are."
I take it up to my apartment and it doesn't click in my head that she said he was dead. I open it to see his name was Lee Felix.
"Where do I know that name?" I see his picture and he was actually a lot prettier in the picture than the version of him standing across the table. He walks around and looks at the file with me. I see his birth date and death date. "Wait. YOU'RE DEAD!?"
"What?"He tries to pick it up but it goes straight through his hand. "Oh my god."
I continue reading his file.
"WAIT!" I pull out my phone and open my messages. I go straight to my messages with him. "Oh my god. You died on the way to a date with me. And now I live in your apartment."
"Holy crap. You're so much prettier in person." I blush. Wait. I just got complimented by a freaking ghost. I stand up really quickly and get whip lash. I turn around to see the chair is in Felix's hip.
"Oh, sorry." He looks down and jumps.
"I didn't even feel it really. But how am I here? Why am I not in heaven?"
"Don't ask me. I'm just happy to know you didn't ditch our date."
"Never. I was really excited to meet you." He pauses. "Oh my god. Some of my memory is coming back! I remember praying before the date. And saying I thought you were the one god sent to me. I didn't know you yet, but really liked you. Maybe my job wasn't over. I still needed to meet you!"
"Wow. That's insane."