Confession.

Well hello there I'm glad you decided to stay and hear the rest of the story. Aha anyways you know the drill read and relax.

Of course Shawn missed Anna like crazy, I would often hear him whisper her name in his sleep, but he never showed it. He always seemed happy. A big smile on his face, a comfortable laugh, but dull eyes. His eyes wondered everywhere but where they should. That was unless Jackie was talking. Jackie had always caught his attention. Wherever she went. I never noticed until on the day we went to the beach.

"Shawn put me down!"

We all laughed as Shawn threw Brylee into the water. He quickly ran to Nash and told him something. They both laughed as they snuck up behind Jackie. She was soon carried by both boys and thrown into the water.

"MENDES! GRIER! I'LL GET YOU BOTH!"

She yelled as she ran out of the water.

"awe Jackie you look so cute when your mad"

Cameron teased before running behind Sidney. She was short compared to Cameron so he couldn't really hide. I laughed like a crazy person which caused everyone to laugh.

Mostly everyone left except for Shawn, Jackie, Nadia, Cameron, Sidney, and I since Shawn was my ride home. It was around 11pm and the night sky looked beautiful. Stars spread around the night sky with the bright moon. What a perfect view.

"I wish Matt was here with me" Nadia said.

I laughed an turned to her, "isn't he coming for summer break in like two weeks? " Her eyes went wide as she remembered. I couldn't help but laugh at how she forgot her boyfriend was coming.

I turned and saw Sidney and Cam sucking out each others souls with their mouths. Yuck. Can flipped me off so I'm guessing I thought out loud again. I laughed and returned the favor. None of this was new. It was all the usual, well except when I looked at Shawn and Jackie. Jackie was pointing at the stars, showing him the pictures they made. But Shawn, Shawn was staring at her. He looked at her like she was his life. His eyes were finally bright again, at least for a while. He looked away from her and his eyes turned dull again. I knew what was wrong. He still loved Anna.

Shawn's p.o.v. (a/n shocking I know )

"And look there, you can make a face right there." she giggled as she pointed to the sky. It was probably an incredible view, but the one I was staring at was better. While Jackie was pointing out the stars I was watching her. Every time she saw a different picture her eyes would go wide, her smile would grow, and her eyebrows would go up. I smiled to myself as I admired her features. She was always so happy. Never had a frown on her face.

Everyone said she reminded them of Anna but not me. Anna. . . Anna. The more I thought about her the more I missed her. I took one last look at Jackie before getting up. I walked away because I knew that I couldn't fall for Jackie without letting Anna go.

I looked at everyone and smiled at my group of amazing friends. "GUYS! I'm tired let's gooo." I whined. Soon they all agreed and we packed up.

Sidney and Cam left in Cams car with Jackie and Nadia. While Karla and I left in my car. The car ride was pretty boring, until Karla finally spoke.

" you should give Jackie a chance," I was a bit taken back by her statement " I know you like her, I also know your feelings for Anna won't let you like her. And listen I know you won't ever love anyone else as much as you loved or love Anna but at least give her a chance."

I parked in to the driveway and was about to talk to her, but before I could she walked out of the car and inside the house. I was left alone in the car wondering. Wondering how she knew and how I would get over Anna. . . . . .

AUTHORS NOTE;

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND THAT YOU KEEP ON READING! I'M GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE EVERY DAY, AND WATCH OUT FOR NEW CHARACTERS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I love you guys

love,

Karla.