Pain and Relief

"It's so easy to look back and see how a prayer can change a life. I haven't met him yet but I know there's a god, and he's watching over us."

--------------------------------

Shawn's P.O.V

I was having a nice day watching the clouds. It was so peaceful and quite. At least it was. There was a loud shriek. I was quickly snapped out of my daydream.

"Shawn! Get your ass here!" I ran over to Jackie's house where all the commotion was going on. I stopped when I saw a worried Makayla and Brylee standing over a sleeping Jackie. While Karla ran out the car. I have to admit she looked adorable. I was admiring her but then I realized the bluish purplish mark in between her nose and forehead.

"What the actual fuck happened here?" I asked the girls. They both looked at each other and started yelling at the same time. If I wasn't so worried I would have let them keep yelling at each other but I had to know what was going on.

"GIRLS! One at a time!" they both got quite and I turned to Makayla. As Karla and Brylee carried Jackie towards the couch. "Now Makayla, what happened?"

She took a deep breath and finally explained to me what happened. "Well, Karla Brylee and I came to her house cause we wanted to take her shopping, you know since you Karla and her are going to visit Cam at his new house. Anyways I walked up into her door and I was about to knock when all of a sudden she opened the door and my knuckles collided with her face. I honestly didn't know I hit that hard."

We got quiet for about a minute. I then turned to Jackie and she was still out cold.

"So what do we do now?" I looked at the girls. They just looked at each other silently.

"Ugh! you guys are useless!" and in came in Karla and Matt with some cushions and a wet rag. Karla put the wet rag on her forehead and Matt put the cushions on the floor so he could sit down. We all laughed as we sat down and started talking to each other. While waiting for Jackie to wake up.

Jackie's P.O.V.

I closed my diary and stared out the window. There was Shawn. Waiting bye the swing set.

I put on my blue vans and ran down the stairs. As soon as I opened the door I felt knuckles on my face and heard a loud shriek as I fell to the ground. Everything was going by so slow. From me falling to Makayla and Brylee screaming even Shawn running over. Not long after everything went black and I saw her. . . . . . . . it was Anna.

Seeing Anna kinda freaked me out since she was DEAD!

"OM-MY FRIKING LORD! ANNA! am I dead did I seriously just die?!" I stared at her as she started laughing.

"wow you always knew how to make me laugh Jackie. But your not dead. Your just sleeping."

I smiled as relief washed over me. I then turned to her. "Why are you here with me?"

She walked off towards a river and sat down. She looked at me as if asking me to go with her. I walked over to her and sat down. She stared off into the river and finally spoke.

"Its okay you know." I looked at her a bit confused, not knowing what she was talking about. "to like Shawn. He needs to be loved by someone who's alive. I saw what I did to him when I died. I saw all the things he did to himself. I saw what he put himself through." she looked down and I saw a tear roll down her face. "I wasn't there to help him through it. I wasn't there to stop him. But you were. you stopped him once. That one time you stopped him was the last time he did it. If you didn't stop him he would have been here with me and I don't want that. I want him to live his dream. I want him to live a full life."

She finally looked up at me. Her face was full of tears her blue eyes were surrounded with red. "You don't know how many times he tried. How many times he wanted to. What you saw was only a small part." I couldn't stand it anymore I got up and hugged her while sobbing.

"Anna." I barley made out but as if she understood she hugged me tighter. after a good couple of minutes she let me go and smiled at me.

"Take care of him, I'll see you again soon" she said as she walked away. Slowly fading away. "I'll miss you." I whispered as I started waking up.

When I finally woke up I saw Matt Makayla Brylee Karla and Shawn all spread out on the floor sleeping. I quickly got up and hugged Shawn tighter than I ever could. After hearing what Anna said I felt like I never wanted to lose him. He woke up a bit startled but then hugged me back. I smiled throughout the hug. When we finally let go of each other I couldn't help but stare at his eyes. We started leaning in and. . . .

(a/n hey guys I'm so sorry for the late update I had some writers block but here sorry for the cliffhanger I hope you guys enjoyed and please vote and comment I want some feedback lol well I'll try to update tomorrow. okay well bye love you guys.

love,

Karla ✌)