Move On?

It was July 30th 2015 (yes i know its like in 1 year) that was the day i started everything. it was  month since i asked Anna for help. since then a lot has happened. Shawn has been a bit happier and the Espinosa twins, Matt and Josie, moved into Anna's old house.

"Stap it! Matt let me go" i walked into the Espinosa house only to see PDA. i gaged and Matt let go of Nadia. "y'all need to chill down. we don't need no babies running around" Matt laughed sarcastically at me and walked away.

Since both Matt and Josie are 18 they can live alone, so we can finally go somewhere where there are no adults. hurray! imagine me jumping in the air like in the end of high school musical 3. just kidding, life wasn't all that great. cam was moving away to a beach house in Cali with a friend so he was far away, Sidney had to go home since she was only visiting for the summer. so it was left to me, Shawn, Jackie, Brylee, Nash, Mahogany, Makayla, Hannah, and Hanna. At least at school. We're starting senior year in like a month or less.

Shawn's p.o.v

It's been a month since the beach day. that night something strange happened. i saw Anna again. she was in my dream.

*flashback to dream*

"Anna?"

there she was sitting on the swing set. Her blonde hair blowing in the wind. and her blue vans stopping at the sand. She looked up at me, her blue eyes were bright, she seemed so happy. So free. So herself. I couldn't help but smile at her. "Anna? I can't believe its you." I ran and hugged her. She hugged me back but then let me go.

"Let's take a walk Shawn." She smiled at me as she grabbed my hand and lead me to the river. The river where she was found, lifeless. I looked away from the river and into her eyes. "I wish you were still with me" she frowned.

"But i am, i'm with you in every second of every day." She looked across the river and pointed. "Look, its Jackie Karla Brylee and Cam. Their all here for you." I looked and there they were. Laughing, talking, and waiting for me. "But i miss you. i need you."

"No Shawn, you need someone to be with you, someone who will be able to love and be there for you both spiritually and physically. You need Jackie. She likes you and you like her." There were tears i!n her eye?s. But a smile on her face. Why was she so happy about that. "Why? don't you love me anymore? Can't you see that I'm pushing her away because I only want you!"

"Shawn stop! That's exactly why I'm telling you this! Because I want you to be happy and Jackie will make you happy! LET ME GO SHAWN! PLEASE! Let me go!" She was on her knees begging. I soon got on my knees. I lifted her chin with two fingers and stated into her eyes. "I'll stop pushing my feelings for her away, only if you promise me you'll always look after me." She smiled and nodded. Just then she kissed my cheek and got up. "Of course Shawn, from now until forever." She slowly walked away and waved goodbye. "bye Shawn. I love you" I smiled and whispered "and I love you" before waking up.

*flashback to dream over*

Since then me and Jackie have gotten closer. We've hung out more. And my feelings for her have grown. And I'm getting happier. I can feel it in everything I do. I just hope that these feelings are mutual. . . .

Jackie's P.O.V.

Dear diary,

I have come to realize that I really do have feelings for Shawn. Everything he does makes me happy. From the way he smiles to the way he sneezes. I just don't know if he's ready to have another girl like him. At least not yet. But I'll tell him soon. I'll tell him when the time is right.

Sincerely, Jacquelyn.

I closed my diary and stared out the window. There was Shawn. Waiting bye the swing set. . .

(a/n hey guys I'm glad your enjoying the story and sorry for the late update but anyways here's another chapter and I hope you enjoyed it well I'm sending you much love! please vote and send me some feedback good and bad well okay bye love you guys

~karla)