please.

Thanks for coming back. This next part may be a bit confusing but here it goes. Sit and relax.

I remember that day at the beach, seeing Shawn smile made me happy. I wanted his smile to last forever. I walked out of his car and walked straight into my room. I quickly put on my navy blue vans with some black jeans and a 5sos hoodie, I knew what I had to do was to be quick and quiet. I didn't want to be caught. I climbed out my window into the patio. I was about to step out when I saw Shawn still in his car. Tears rolling down his cheeks. That broke my heart. As soon as he walked inside I got my bike and rode to the cemetery. Luckily the gate was open so I searched for Anna's tomb.

I finally found it. It said 'smile princess' with her full name birth date and death date. I saw that there were some pink roses next to it. I smiled and sat down in front of her tomb.

"Hey Anna, long time no talk." I know how cheesy it sounds but as soon as I said that I felt her presence. I kindly smiled and continued talking.

"Listen, you know I've always thought of you as a sister but, you have to help me try to get Shawn to let you go" a tear rolled down my cheek "he finally has another chance of true love, a chance to be happy. but your holding him back, not physically but emotionally. He hasn't been happy since you disappeared," by now I was sobbing "but tonight he was we was happy, with Jackie. I know he has feelings for her but his feelings for you are holding him back."

I knew that if she was there she was probably crying with me. I finally looked up at the sky as I was praying to god. "Send me Anna for a while, help her help Shawn. Shawn needs this, Jackie needs this. I need this." I got up and said bye to Anna as I rode my bike home.

Anna's p.o.v. (oh shat .0.)

Every time someone would come to visit me at my tomb, I would sit with them and hear them talk. It would usually be Jackie or Shawn, but today it was. . . Karla. I was surprised. She never came. So I knew this was important. I heard her tell me everything. It broke my heart to hear that Shawn couldn't move on, but hearing her say he had feelings for Jackie made me smile.

I knew I had to help. I wanted Shawn to be happy. And hearing this I knew he wasn't. The last thing I heard was her say ". . .Shawn needs this, Jackie needs this. I need this." she never asked for anything. I sat there thinking of what to do as Karla rode her bike away.

"Let me help them. They need me. I may be dead but my work isn't done yet." I felt a small breeze and I knew that was approval for me to help them.

I felt myself move to Shawn's room. He was sitting on his bed crying while staring at a picture of us. After an hour he fell asleep. I sat next to him and whispered "its okay Shawn, let me go." I kissed his cheek and said "I'll help you through it" I walked away and sat on his desk chair watching him sleep.

Before I left I heard a truck pull up next door. It was someone I never though I would see again, it was the Espinosa twins. Matt and Josie. I smiled to myself knowing that with them around things will be a lot more fun.

authors note

thanks for all the support hope you enjoy

love,

Karla