chapter 6 the treaty

leia's pov

10 minutes later

as we left the rebels on chopper base i contacted my father bail to set up a meeting for ezra and his clan to be allies as he does not want to join phoenix squad,i finally get through to him and i  say hello father hello leia how did the meeting with phoenix squad go bail asked her it went rather well dad do you remember when you told me to get a bodyguard for this meeting, yes he said why?

i asked ezra, the Jedi said bale yes well how is he ezra is good but he is different 

different how leia, bail asked worried? i will explain when we see you ok very well leia i will see you soon ok father.i reckon that went well babe said ezra yea i think it did to i turn toward the pilot to set course for alderaan yes your highness the pilot replies and as the turn back towards space i turn back to ezra and kiss him on the lips and when to bed and i hear Ezra telling his men to get some rest they salute and he leaves with me to get some sleep.

time skip 8 hours later 

ezra's pov

8 hours later we wake up and get dressed to meet leia's father bail to ally with him as we go to the palace my men and i follow leia with our Armour on and the guards say halt who are you and leia speaks up they are with me guards sorry your highness go right through thank you we walk into the palace and see bail sitting there reading the news. father leia says and he looks at her hello leia and they hug and then bail looks towards me and my men ahh leia yes father why are there mandalorians here i thought ezra was supposed to be meeting us leia laughs father he is here and that's my cue to take my helmet off hello again senator organa,we shake hands and bail asks me why do you have mandalorians with you they are my men from my clan you have your own clan yes i am actually here to discuss with you to be allies with you ok well that's good to hear one thing straight though bail whats that ezra i will not ally with phoenix squad whys that bail asks me i tell him the kicked me out for a mission that went wrong and i got blamed so they kicked me out and i joined clan wren and that's how i made my own clan. very well i understand that i am allied with clan wren this  ( i point to tristan to walk over to me) is Tristan he was from clan wren and he joined me and he is my captain it very nice to meet you Tristan you to senator. how long have you been dating my daughter ezra its been a week since we got together and i went with her to phoenix squad on chopper base and i revealed myself to them and left.

no ones pov 

 when the treaty was sighed by both senator organa and lord ezra bridger of clan Bridger 

ezra and his men left to return to their base and leia went with them since she was his girlfriend when they returned home though the received shocking news from Ursa wren.

there is chapter guys hope you enjoyed it still i am sorry if my story sounds weird i will do my best to improve to make the story better. 

may the force be with you always