chapter 16 the assault on mandalore

2 days later

Ezra's pov

After my orders were given to all mandalorians from the clans to prepare the defences from the incoming attack of the empire i was waiting along side my warriors on the wall to the outskirts of the capital, i had 5 warriors defending leia and max because i dont want them in harms way my thoughts brought me back to the present time from the loud sound of empire's ships and one of my warriors spoke to me and said my lord there is and incoming transmission for you and i look to him and say who from, its from grand admiral thrawn that name tenses me a little inside and i reply very well put it through and in secret contact the rebellion to send for more reinforcements as you wish sir he bowed and left and i went to answer the call from thrawn.

2 minutes later

Admiral thrawn's pov

We finally arrived at mandalore and one of my officers tells me that they have constructed defences around the entrance to the city and i told them to contact lord bridger and he answered grand admiral thrawn its been along time it has ezra bridger i replied indeed it has why have you come to my planet to reclaim it for the empire so i would like your surrender, good luck with that thrawn and the transmission ended and i said very well all batteries open fire.

Ezra's pov

After the call with thrawn they started charging their cannons and i say raise the shields and the technicians did and they protected us from the blasts good job they will have to engage us with ground forces tristan!!! i yell prepare the men for attack yes sir. it took the empire 20 minutes to send ground forces against us they brought ATST and ATAT vehicles and stormtroopers we held back the first few waves and lost some men but it wasnt long before the rebellion arrived and turned the tide of the battle for mandalore, after that we defeated the empire's forces and boarded 7 of the capital ships and killed the crew that apposed us and took control of them and brought them into the fleet with the other star destroyer we captured before we took mandalore.thrawn ordered a retreat but we wouldnt let them we destroyed the rest of the ships and thrawn went down with his fleet of burning ships.

So guys there you have it chapter 16 of ezra kicked out hope you enjoyed it will probably be ending this book soon as it is difficult to continue dont get me wrong all your ideas have helped alot and all the feedback.

Comment what you would like me to put it the next chapter

And remember the force will be with you always.