chapter 11 Sabine's plan into action

20 minutes later

Ezra's pov 

i reached the bridge and have ordered my men to jump to hyperspace and head for home i decide to catch up on some rest i head for my quarters and fell asleep for the journey ahead.

Sabine's pov 

i have stayed hidden on ezra's ship in the vents on the way to mandalore so i can kill leia and max and make ezra mine i am going to kill them both and ezra will finally be with me.

8 hours later

ezra's pov 

i was awoken by a guard and had been told that we have arrived home and i get ready to return to the palace to see leia and max, when i finished getting ready i leave my room and 2 guards escort me to the palace as we are walking the halls i stop suddenly and my guards look at me with worry and one speaks up are you ok my lord i tell them yes i think so i sense something but can't figure it out no matter lets continue to the palace yes my lord the guards say in unison.

15 minutes later 

leia's pov

i was in my room with max feeding him and there was a knock at the door and i stop feeding max and put him in his bed and i go to the door and open it and the guard spoke i'm sorry to disturb you your highness but i was going to inform you that your husband has returned,

thank you warrior i will meet him in the hanger can you please stay here with my son of course your highness the guard replies and if max starts crying can you please give him his toy yes your highness, i return and hug my son and tell him i will be back soon max and i kiss his head and leave and the guards salute and i leave for the throne and my seat.

ezra's pov 

10 minutes later 

i had arrived at the palace and the honor guards kneel to me and say welcome home my lord they all say in unison and they open the doors and i begin to walk in and head for the throne room. 

As i enter and see leia running  with all her speed to me with open arms and i hug her tightly and we kiss and i say i missed you so much lei i missed you to ezzy and we kiss again and hug and i say where's max? he is in our room resting she replied alone i said back to her no i have guards watching him and the room ok lets go and see him shall we and we walk off to see our son.

sabine's pov

i had followed ezra to the palace and i tell myself all this should be mine the palace being queen of mandalore its not fair she took it all from me and my ezzy, as i found the palace i had to find away in and find leia and max i find a vent just big enough for me to squeeze through and into the palace and i make my way towards ezra's room and i see both ezra and leia entering the room and i continue crawling into the bedroom just above it.

ezra's pov 

same moment

As leia and i enter our room the guards bow to me and we walk past them and i see max in his bed and i say my little baby boy he's just as beautiful as the day i left we did a good job babe and i kiss leia  and she says i know he also has your eyes and i put a hand on him and he giggles, he can also feel when your close ez i know i could sense him from the ship when i arrived back.

3 hours later

sabine's pov

i am still in the vent above ezra's room i check the front of them room to see if there are no guards there this is my moment to strike and kill them so i jump out of the vent weapons drawn and leia looks at my scared and shocked as i have my blaster drawn on her and she immediately runs towards max who is crying because of the loud noise and she says to me sabine what are you doing here i am going to kill you leia for taking my ezzy away from me and i'm going to kill max no don't you dare touch my son you bitch you don't get to tell me anything leia and i punch her in the stomach and start beating her up and i start torturing her.   

ezra's pov 

I am sitting in the throne room and i sense the same thing i did from the ship when i got back and i listen to it and i hear screaming from that vision and i jumped out of my seat and i run out of the throne room and i see 2 guards and Tristan and Ursa that were  there to follow me quickly and they yell yes my lord and we run towards my room where my wife and son are.When we entered i drew my lightsaber and i sabine about to shoot leia and max i jump in front of her and i took the shot to my arm then the 2 guards Tristan and Ursa, entering the room and see me get shot and i scream in pain and i see Ursa grabbing Sabine and starts beating her up and knocks her out and calls for a medic to lord bridgers room, when the medics got there i had been drifting out of unconsciousness and tristan and the guards take Sabine to a cell.

so there you have it chapter 11 of ezra kicked out hoped you enjoyed it let me know in the comments to tell me what you think of it, that will also help in the next chapter. 

may the force be with you always