Hoseok

I AM BACK AFTER A LONG TIME OMG. EXAMS ARE COMING IN LIKE 3 WEEKS EVEN THOUGH SCHOOL REOPENED LIKE LAST WEEK, WHAT.

Requested by: _bwiimin_

I love all y'all request so far, thank you guys so much :")
__________________________________
You looked at yourself in the mirror, sighing as you saw those small amount of white strands in your hair.

You pushed your black hair (I am sorry if you have like blonde or brown hair🤧) to the top of your white hair so that it covers up the spots.

Biting your lips, you took a hair tie and tied up your hair, causing the white stands of hair to be covered up.

People asked why do you rarely left your hair down, but you didn't dare to answer them truthfully so you told them that you look horrible with your hair down.

But the truth is that you have this rare condition called, "Poliosis".

Polisis is a condition where you have white streaks of hair at one area of your scalp. It is also known as a very rare birthmark since most people would have this dark brown mark on their skin.

You smiled to yourself once you saw the white strands being covered up by your black hair.

Suddenly, your phone buzzed, causing you to whip around and check your phone.

It was a message from Hoseok. Hoseok and you have been a couple for about 2 years now, and you had not told Hoseok about your condition.

My hope❤🤧: Hey my beautiful angel❤! Ready to go out for our date? I am reaching your house in 3 minutes!

You smiled at the message and replied, "Yeap, almost done!"

You walked out of the bathroom and tossed your phone onto your bed.

You were wearing your favourite clothes and you had light makeup on your face since Hoseok said he does not like you having heavy makeup as he wants to see your beautiful and natural face.

After waiting for awhile, you heard a few small knocks on your front door.

Jumping up, you grabbed your phone and wallet and ran towards the front door.

"HOSEOKIE!" You squealed delightly at the sight of your boyfriend.

The both of you have not seen each other as much as last time since there are a lot of homework to be done and exams were coming.

He chuckled and engulfed you into a hug. "Hello my little princess! How are you?" He asked with the usual bright smile on his face.

"Great because I met you." You said happily.

Hoseok blushed a little at your words.

"Aww my little baby Hoseokie is blushing?" You asked as you gently pinched his cheeks.

"Aish, no! It is just hot! Let's go. I want to spend a lot of time with you today!" Hoseok chirped and pulled you out of your house.

You smiled bright and turned around to lock your house door before walking to Hoseok's car, hand in hand.

On the way to the venue, Hoseok and you were singing loudly to the songs that were being played on the radio.

It was so loud that the both of you bet that people outside could hear the both of you singing.

The both of you have reached the destination quickly, causing you to pout when Hoseok killed the engine.

"Aish cheer up, my angel! We are going to have a lot of fun there!" Hoseok chuckled as he got out.

Hoseok walked over to the other side of the car and opened the door.

You started to smile at his small gesture and you got out of the car.

Hoseok held your hands once you stepped out of the car and directed you to the main venue.

"Where are we going?" You asked excitedly, jumping up and down.

"A secret." Hoseok said mischievously.

You gently tsked at him, but continued to walk.

"You see that white tent over there?" Hoseok suddenly asked, pointing to that direction

You frowned and looked at where he was pointing at.

You nodded once you saw the big tent, causing Hoseok to smile.

"Race you there?" He asked, smirking.

You laughed gently and nodded. Before he could say, "Ready, get set, go!", you ran off without him.

"YAH!" He shouted once he saw you sped off without him.

You giggled cutely and continued to run, ignoring the screams of your boyfriend.

Whenever you guys had a race, he would always be the one in front since he would always say when to start the race.

Since you were running, your hair was swinging side to side. Hoseok was looking at you as you ran with a big smile on his face.

But that smile slowly turned into a frown.

"Y/N, stop running." Hoseok calmly called out.

You ignored him as you thought he wanted to run pass you once you stopped.

"I am serious, babe. Stop." He called out again. This time, his voice was more distant than before.

You slowed down your speed and turned behind.

You saw Hoseok standing at a single spot with a frown on his face.

Hoseok jogged slowly towards you and held your wrist. "Did you dye a part of your hair without me knowing?" Hoseok asked, his grip on your wrist slowly turning harder.
__________________________________
I AM SO SORRY THAT I NEED TO BREAK THIS INTO TWO PARTS URG. I AM SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES, SKKDKAJ I HAVE LIKE A LOT OF BOOKS TO WRITE AND I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO FINISH ONE CHAPTER IN A DAY I-

Please vote and comment! Love y'all❤🙆‍♀️