Part 2

erikas pov
i knew everything about jake except his relationship.. he likes to keep what happens in it a secret which annoys all of us in the house, we're a family and should be allowed to know all the information. jake doesn't know about most of my past though. Yes I've known him for a long life time but he knew i suffered from depression and we tried making each other happiest during high school as that was the main problem where it all came in.. ive still been suffering from it all let me tell you its hard to hide while your on tour meeting thousands of fans. The tour started but a few fans stood out. This girl amanda stood out with missing the meet and greet but still being happy she made it for the show which I thought was impressive ive never seen a fan so chill like that it was impressive. It was the last day of tour and jake was on the phone to his so called girlfriend yes I'll admit it i was jealous but the words that came out her mouth is what shook me as i was the only one around I decided id message jake about it later i knew it was that Leah girl he supposedly 'loves' but i don't believe it. He never speaks about her and i mean that he just says that it was a business call which threw me off honestly.

Leahs pov
i know that erika heard jake on the phone to me and my attitude she barely knows me so i could just say im like this is everyone.. right? i knowing what i have found out about her she will not tell anybody else until she has spoke to that person about it.. i dont even feel bad about how sad i make jake feel he wanted to be with me just over 6 months ago so he out himself in this position. I wanted sex but he refused thats when i started making him wesr big baggy clothes because i would rape him and abuse him. I know its bad but I've had it done to me before and i want somebody else to know the pain i had to go through hmm i wonder what i could do to make erika shut up..
aH i got the perfect idea.....

Oops will erika take the risk of asking jake? What will Leah do? Find out in the next chapter;)
follow me on Instagram > jakestacos