Part 3

Erikas pov
i knew i had to get rid of leah and let me tell you this is a great idea forget about asking jake he is like my bestfriend whenever he is ready he will tell me what happened. So heres my plan, we live in LA currently and im going make a fake email up and send it so Leah saying how we need her for a big acting role and cannot have any relationship throughout it. We need her desperately for it.... so you know what i did? Got on my laptop and started writing the email (this is gonna be bad lollll)
' Dear Leah
We have selected you to be a part of one of the biggest movies being created soon! We would like you to move to New York for it if you have any relationship just end it because this role will make you a billionaire!! Let us know if you'd like this option by sending us a email back..'
i knew it was wrong but i had to do it for jake..

Leahs pov
i was looking for jobs i signed up for a movie role a few months ago about this big movie to be made and i never got a reply.. i was checking my email to see they had got back to me but the news in it had me happier! I could be a billionaire! I could find someone else to torture! I- i could be one of the best actresses in the world! I responded saying I'd love to take this part because it will push me a step in the right direction with my life.. i could find true love!! Ahh this is amazing news i cant wait to tell jake but he's on set for Disney currently so I'll message him instead..

L: we're over im moving to New York for new start but if you dare tell anybody otherwise i will be back!
J: okay..
L: I'll be back later after my shift to collect my things
J: Okay..?
L; I'll be gone by the time your back dont worry about it jakey
*read*

jakes pov
i knew erika had something to do with it obviously she heard leah on the phone to me didn't she? Ugh at least she is gone maybe just maybe I'll be able to reveal my true feeling to....

In this story im just saying as in like 7 chapters alissa will come along.. she wont be dating anyone though as it causes problems for writers and people get to triggered😳
Next update; 8th July
follow my instagram> jakestacos