Officiall ?

Jc's POV

-It's nothing sure but I think I'm moving. -Where? She asked and she was on edge of crying. -Well It's 2 hours of road from here. I replied. -Okay, but when? -I don't know yet but I think we have a lot of time. -We? So are we a couple? She said and smiled, I felt relief that she didn't take it to seriously. -Do you want to be mine? I asked and send her a smile. -Well.. She said and giggled. I hugged her and kissed her on her forehead. -So you're officially mine.

We sat on a couch and talked for a while, about how even if I move it can still work cause were already nearly adults. I felt so much better that we had this talk over and we can now date and all.

Kate's POV

I feel so weird cause I'm sad and happy. I mean were now officially a couple but he will be living two hours away from here. Why can't it all be just like in movies, easy and with no problems.

Alice texted me. -Do you want to meet me at starbucks? She was reading my mind even though I know her for like a day. Right now I just need to talk to a friend. -Okay in 15 mins? I texted back. -Sounds good to me ;) She replied.

I met her and we talked about all the stuff she told me not to worry so much about him moving. I have a strong feeling that we'll become best friends.

After I went home , I lied for a while on my bed. I think I shouldn't complain about my life now , because comparing to what was before it is much better.

Ahh comparing to yesterday ,today's morning wasn't positive at all. I just wanted to stay in my bed! I had a very strong head ache and I jut felt sick.

I will just text Jc I'm not coming to school cause I wont survive. I just need

to chill at home watch some movies and lay in my bed.

This chapter wasn't so short right? I'm trying to make them as long as possible but with daily updates it's really hard. After the camp I will do massive chapters I promise anyway love you guys :*