Why am I so sad ?

Kate's POV

When I woke up I felt better. I still wonder did the kiss mean that we were now in a relationship. So many thoughts they all came back, WHY.

Ok I need to get ready for school, It's already friday, Huray. My phone buzzed, let's see who's it from.-Good morning, shall I pick you up ;)- I should have known it's from Jc. -Okay 7:45-

I went downstairs and surprisingly my mum was in a good mood, then so was I. I was just about to check the time, but I heard the door bell.

Jc's POV

-Hi beautiful- I said smiling

-Hi, handsome- She said and giggled, wow she is getting more brave, I like it.

-Okay, let's go cause we'll be late- I said cause we only had 10 minutes.

The school day went so fast, but something wasn't right, Kate was worrying but I don't know why. -Is everything ok?- I asked, because I started to worry about her. -Yeh, it's just I kinda miss my dad-She said and I saw tears in her eyes.-Hey don't worry, you probably will see him soon- I said and hugged her. -The problem is that I won't-She said and her voice trembled, I knew she was on the edge of crying. -You want to come over to main?-I said cause I hoped it will cheer her up a bit. -Yeh sounds like a good idea- she said and I think it did cheer her up a little.

Kate's POV

Why do I have this pit in my stomach, I shouldn't miss my dad after what he has done to me and mum. I hope I won't cry like a baby in front of Jc, maybe it wasn't a great idea to go to his. Ok I just need to stop thinking.

We walked into his house and it was all quiet. -Were lucky, my siblings are still in school and my parents at work- He said smiling. -You have a great house- I said because it was really pretty. -Thank you, it's all my mum's work-He said smiling like always.

Again short paragraph its too hot I can't focus anyway ty for 186 views love you guys :*