What's wrong?

Kate's POV

I finally feel better but there's one problem. Jc doesn't text me back, I tried calling him, he didn't pick up and he wasn't at school. It's been like that for 2 days and I have no idea what's wrong. I think I might go to his today, just to check if everything is alright.

I went up to his house and knocked on his door. I waited for a while and his gran opened. -Is Jc home ? I said and couldn't help but noticed that she has been crying for a while. -Yes but I don't know do you want to see him like this. She said and wiped off a tear from her chick. -What happened ? I asked cause I was more worried every second. -You don't know? -He's parents died in a car crash two days ago. She said and couldn't stop another tears rolling of her cheek.

She opened the door wider and pointed at the stairs to Jc's room. I went there and when I saw him he was sitting on his bed with his head pointed down. His hair were all messy and he was all red from crying. I had no idea what to say so I just sat next to him, I didn't expect for him to want to talk or that he will become happier, I just wanted to be there for him.

He suddenly just hugged me and I hugged him back. We just lied there in each others arms and he was crying, It hurt me so much to see him like this. I couldn't think what would I do if I lost my parents.

I lied with him for a long while but then it started to get late and I didn't wanted to stay at his house just because the situation was so sad so I just went home after saying goodbye and hugging him once again.

When I went back home I went straight to my mum, I sat next to her and hugged her. I told her about what happened, she was also sad and I started crying because I just felt so sorry for Jc.

Ok this paragraph is short but I promise that after the camp I will start doing the long ones again. Love you guys :*