Can it be more perfect

Kate's POV

I woke up and felt good and excited, I could barely sleep cause my thoughst were all over Jc. I was thinking about all the stuff that could happen.

I checked my facebook page and suprisingly I had loads of news. I got 20 invitation , wow this was schoking but then i noticed that Jc liked every photo of mine, how cute.

I throwed my phone at the bed when I noticed the time. I quickly got to the bathroom and did my daily routine but this time I put some make up on just a little to see Jc's reaction.

When I ran down stairs my mum was sitting on the couch rather worried I sat next to her - What's wrong- I asked and looked at her , I saw a sad grin on her face. - I'm okay sweatie- she said but I knew something wasn't right. I haven't had much time so i just ran to the door, -Bye mom- I shouted and left the house.

The road wasnt very long and I got to school even a bit early. I sat in the cafeteria and just waited for the bell. I had math first i don't really like it but ,Hey i sit next to Jc maybe it's not going to be so bad.

As the bell rang i went into class, Jc wasn't there I started to worry , but fortunatly he was just late. He sat next to me and whispered - Hi, you look beautiful- , I was shocked I surely didn't expect the compliment , I blushed -Thanks- I said smiling and blushing.

For the whole lesson i was like away he made me so happy , I had no idea what the teacher was talking about , all I could think of was Jc's words , I said them thousands of times in my mind. Was he into me like I was into him ?

Jc's POV

I saw her reaction , that had to mean something, I had to tell her how beautiful she looked in skinny light blue jeans and a loose beige sweater. Her hair smelled like strawberries and her eyes were deep brown colour, damn this girl was perfect.

As the lesson finished I grabbed her hand - Do you want to meet up today after school?- I said with a bit of hesitation but i hope she didn't see it, -Yeh sure , what time? - she said and chuckled , -I'll pick you up at 6 if its ok with you?- I asked quite excited , -Okay it's fine with me, do you know where i live ?- she asked, and I think she was as much excited as I was - No I don't, just write it on my arm- I said smiling, she smiled and wrote the street and her phone number. -I will text you later then, see ya- I said walking away but she stopped me.

-Do you want to walk home with me, I will show you where exactly my house is- she said, and I looked at her and I guess she wasn't sure of her words -Okay, let's go- I said quickly cause I didn't want the situation to get awkward. We headed out of the school.

A bit of a cliff hanger, I know Im evil :D