when you fall asleep on him

Richie

You and Richie are in a hotel room, Richie is trying to figure out a new acostic solo. while you are dozing off while listening to him softly playing, with you head of his shoulder. After a few minutes of him playing he heard him stop playing, he turned his head towards you, " we should go to bed". You groaned and snuggled closer to him with your eyes closed. Richie chuckled at your cuteness and laid you on the bed pulled the covers over you, and crawled into bed beside while pulling you closer to him so your back is pressed against his chest.

Jon

You and Jon decided to have a lazy day which means, no work for you and no concerts, recording studios, and writing songs for Jon. You guys decided to have a movie marathon, you and Jon are still in your pjs ( Jons Pjs are just pajama pants no shirt). When 5:30 rolled by you are starting to get tired, without knowing it you fell asleep and gently laid your head on his shoulder. Jon took his eyes off of the TV to you and, saw you sound asleep. He smiled down at you he then shut of the tv and gently piked you up and carried you to the bed.

Tico

( read when he is jealous)

David

You are on a tour bus with your boyfriend and the band, the band is playing a game while you watch. Since it was a 11pm on them figuring/playing the game, you are starting to drift away. When 11:15 came by you finally let your body sleep, your head landed on Davids lap. David slightly jumped, he looked down and saw you in a deep sleep. The the rest of the band members silently chuckled at the two of you.  After a few rounds you are still asleep with your head on Ticos lap, Jon, Richie, David and Tico called it a night. When the rest of the band members left to go to their rooms, Tico looked down at you and smiled he, slowly and gently stood up with you in his arms and walked you the shared bedroom.