Dedication & Author's Note

To Maggie and other friends of yesterday,

you still fill my mind.

(YEET!)

Hello readers, my name is Messprah, as you could already tell from looking at this book before opening it up to the discrimination and revolution inside (if not, hello, little one).

This story takes place on another planet called Orth, lightyears away from Earth's location in the universe and centuries in the future. If you really don't know why there's a green-haired girl mining since her early years in the first chapter, read the summary before you continue. Or you can just wander along, blind to what got us here in the first place. Read the summary.

The story still has a few minor holes in the plot, but that can be helped if you just predict what's going to happen in the next chapter and put that in the comments.

Also, I don't have all the hours of the day to write, so contact me if you want to help out in various ways like being a beta reader (no, you can't give any spoilers unless I say you can) to give feedback on what seems unclear (no beta-reading unless you will give honest feedback!) help write the story or make some artwork for each chapter.

In the end, welcome to my insane killing-machine little mind and remember to read the chapters as they come out!

And I can't stress this enough to new readers, READ THE SUMMARY.

P.S.- Hanko's parents won't have a chapter of their own explaining how they found each other UNLESS a lot of people request it, or I'll just give you tiny breadcrumbs to piece together by yourselves (by a lot of people, I mean at least 500 readers and/or people on other sites).