Ch.5: Cannibals

EJ's POV

*I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I really couldn't. This girl is actually a cannibal. How did she become one? Who or what was her first meal when she found out? Why is (Y/N), the great assassin, a cannibal? Would that explain why she's so good at hiding bodies and why no one has been able to find the people who have gone missing? Why is she hotter without my shirt than with it? Wait- forget I thought that.*

        So many questions flew in my mind. I wanted to ask her some of those questions right off the bat. But what had really shook me was...

"Y-you're (Y/N)??" I questioned.

        I turned towards the bed to get my mask and put it back on. I looked at her and her partially naked form. As I paid more attention on how she was partially naked, I could feel the heat rush up to my face.

"I thought you were just a timid girl who had something to do with the wolves. I overheard them saying that they wanted something from you. So I saved you thinking you were someone important and that we could benefit from you." I said.

        She shook her head making her hair move swiftly. It looked cute. Wait. Ok, I'm not gonna deny it, I like her. I'm not going to hide it either. But I just met her. I have to distance myself from her.

"Nope. I'm the (Y/N). Now, could you put the bandage on me? I'm getting quite cold and I want my clothes back." she said with a straight face.

        I nodded and grabbed the bandages to wrap around her shoulder. I could see the pain in her face when she tried to lift her arm. I told her not to force herself too much. She just said a simple okay. After bandaging up her shoulder, I moved down to her leg. I repeated the process. Took off the old bandages and replaced it with new ones.

        After putting on her bandages, I helped her out on the shirt that I threw on the bed. She wore my shirt and actually looked good in it. I led her back downstairs to the laundry room so that she could get her freshly cleaned clothes. She seemed pretty satisfied when she looked at her clothes on how clean they are. I led her back upstairs to the living room where Ben laid down, asleep on the couch. I left her there as I left to my room until it was time to go eat breakfast.

Y/N's POV

        I took a last glance at EJ as he left. I looked around me and walked towards the kitchen. I couldn't help but look in disgust. I had to clean up all the dirty spots and organize all the plates in the correct places. As well as wash the huge stack of dishes. Do people ever clean around here? At least the laundry room and hallways were decent. Decent...

        I walked into the living room seeing Ben being spread out on the couch. I poked his temple waking him up from his little nap. He snapped his eyes open and looked into my (E/C) ones.

"Would you please tell me where the cleaning supplies are?" I said with a straight face.

"Sure. Umm. They're in the closet down the hall to your right. Why do you want the cleaning supplies?" He asked.

"To clean up the filth that's in this mansion. Obviously." I said as I began walking away.

        I could feel his eyes stare into my back. I went to get the supplies and put myself to work before everyone had breakfast. I took off my shoes before stepping into the tiled kitchen floor and began sweeping the floor. After sweeping, I mopped. Then mopped again. I always mop twice.

        After working with the floor, I moved on to the the table and chairs. I took off dirty plates from the table and put them in the kitchen sink. I took the chairs and placed them nicely under the table in a neat way as one chair was right across from another chair across the table. After the table and chairs, I moved on to cleaning the counter. So many crumbs were left everywhere. It really disgusted me.

        I began washing the huge pile of dishes at the sink. It took me awhile, but I managed to clean them all. I started organizing the cabinets and labeling where things were. I took a step by the opening that separated the kitchen and the living room. I looked around the kitchen, looking at my master piece. I put my shoes back on. I smiled satisfied with my work.

"You didn't have to. Seriously." I heard a voice say behind me.

        My smile fell. I turned around and looked at the very tall man that stood behind me. I looked at him with an annoyed expression, he seemed to notice it right away since he had put his hands up in defence.

"The kitchen was filthy. I'm a very clean and organized person. You, of all people, should know this." I said looking at him straight in the face...since he didn't have eyes...

"Yes yes, I know. I appreciate it, the kitchen looks different, in a good way. A very good way. Shinier. Cleaner. I'm impressed." Slender said.

"I'll take that as a thank you and compliment for my work." I said turning back around. "So when's breakfast?"

"Now, actually." He replied.

"Good, I'm starving." I inquired. "Any extra organs lying around? I'd love 3 or 4 kidneys right about now. Maybe even a heart."

"Easy tiger. Ironic how your a cannibal, a messy job right there, and you're a clean and organized person. See what I did there, I emphasized organ because-" Slender got cut off.

"Yes, I get it. It's lame. And, I can see why people just think of me as an assassin and nothing more. It is ironic, but I am who I am." I said.

"You sure are extraordinary. Aren't you?" He asked a rhetorical question as he walked into the kitchen.

        Of course, I didn't answer. I just shrugged. Slowly, but surely, Creepypasta's began crawling into the kitchen like lost souls who have nowhere to go. They all looked at the kitchen in awe.

"Whoever did this to the kitchen, I need you to do this to my room." a girl said as she walked in.

        She had one normal eye and the other eye replaced with a clock, err... Stopwatch... One of those two. All I know is that she is definitely one to spot right away. I also saw Sally, Toby, Ben, LJ, Jeff, EJ, and a couple others walk in.

"Woah. Look at this place, It looks completely different." said a husky voice that I know all too well.

        Oh hell no. I snapped my head towards the source of the voice and found a boy wearing a white mask with black feminine eyes and lips as well as eyebrows that made the mask looked like a surprised expression. I looked at this person dead at its mask. Eyes...? I don't even know anymore.

        I ran towards him and pinned him against the wall aggressively. My arm was up against his neck as I had took a knife close by and pointed it at his mask. I winced in pain a little because of my shoulder, but at this point, I didn't care.

"Spill. Why the hell were you at my cabin yesterday." I said, my voice sounding deadly.

"W-what?" The guy under my grip said sounding a bit frightened.

        I growled in anger and took off his mask. I looked at the boy dead in his eyes.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Word Count: 1316