Ch.6: I'll Eat You Up

Y/N's POV

"What's your name and answer my damn question from earlier." I threatened with my knife getting closer to his face. Which was causing me to flinch a bit because of the pain.

"My name's Masky. And what are you talking about." The boy I was holding in place said with a little confidence.

"Cut the crap. I know you were at my cabin on the other side of the woods yesterday along with Ben and Jeff. I recognize your voice. You were the one that went in my room and found-" I cut myself off before saying anything else.

        He seemed to remember something because I saw a hint of pink rush up to his cheeks. This is absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe the nerve of this guy.

"Right. Fine, I went to your cabin. Wait. Don't tell me you're.." Masky said with his eyes starting to show a bit of fright as the realization hit him.

"Yes. I'm (Y/N). Seeing as none of you have seen me, I'm sure you're quite surprised. Wait until I get you and eat every single organ in your body. I'd be very satisfied once I do." I said licking my lips and moving the knife down to his torso, gently pressing against him.

"Now now, (Y/N). There's no need to look at one of my proxies and see him as food. Not in my house. You're under my roof, so you go by my rules." Slender scolded.

        I set the knife onto the table and let go of Masky with an annoyed face. I looked down for a bit before looking back at everyone in the room.

"Fine. But I better be eating something good. I don't plan on eating any of the actual food." I said taking a few glances to Slender and EJ back and forth.

"Understood." Slender said.

"W-wait. So that's the (Y/N)?" LJ asked.

"Yeahh don't worry, I don't bite...yet." I smirked.

"Everyone. Let me introduce you to (Y/N). Because of an accident that happened, she will be staying with us. I don't want to hear any whining." Slender informed.

        There was no whining. There were terrified looks and annoyed ones.

"Relax. It's not like I'm going to get up in the middle of the night and find my way to your room as I sneak towards your sleeping form and kill you to eat up your organs in delight." I said laughing to myself.

"Eat organs? You're a cannibal?" Masky asked now with his mask on.

"Yes. Is that so hard to believe? It's simple. I kill, eat, hide the body, clean up after myself, and boom. Perfect assassination." I said.

        As I said yes, everyone in the room looked towards EJ. Since they all know he was a cannibal as well, they wanted to know how he would react. Thing is, no one knew since he had his mask on.

"Nothing to see here." He hissed.

"Instead of you guys being scared. You guys should be thanking me. I'm the one who cleaned up and organized the filthy kitchen." I said looking around the room.

        Not only was everyone still terrified, well, some, but everyone looked at me with confusion.

"Can we eat now? I'm starving" I said looking towards Slender.

        We finally ate breakfast. I ate 2 lungs, everyone looked at me almost the same way everyone looked at EJ. Having 2 cannibals in the mansion didn't seem to make them happy. I still had to try and get along with everyone. I did seem to scare them a bit more after saying what I said about me sneaking into everyone's room, kill them, and eat them up. I felt a bit bad. But I didn't care much.

Anyway, back to my lungs.

>>>>>>>>>>> Time >>> Skip >>>>>>>>>>>>>

        I sat on the couch upside down to get my blood rush to my head, it's fun, but unhealthy I guess. I was watching some show about ponies and the power of friendship. Friendship my ass, most friends either betray or are fake as hell. Honestly, I could've changed the channel anytime I wanted to, but the plots were so captivating that I just had to watch it. That was sarcasm. I just don't wanna move my arms.

"I think I might fall asleep this way." I said aloud to no one in particular.

"You're going to have a migraine." a voice informed.

"Actually, blood rushing to the head doesn't cause a migraine. In fact, if I stay like this for a while, I might suffocate from lack of oxygen. In a way, it'd be suicide." I said closing my eyes as I slowly sat back up correctly.

"Smart ass." I heard the person snap.

"Well someone's- Oh... You weren't who I was expecting at all." I said.

        It was Hoodie. He was definitely the last person I would guess I'd be talking to right now. If anything, maybe BEN? Or Jeff? Maybe even EJ?

*EJ... I wish.*

"Ouch.... May I?" He said signaling that he wanted to sit beside me.

"Sure." I said looking at him weirdly with an eyebrow up and the other down.

*This is weird in an infinite amount of ways. I thought he was very quiet at first. But now.... What?"*

"What's with the look?" he asked.

"Oh nothing. Just, questioning why I'm alive at this very moment." I lied with no hint of sarcasm what so ever.

"Why? Do my looks torture you to the point in where you're on the brink of death?" he asked.

"You know, that's not much of a compliment for yourself. I'd gladly die to not see that." I said.

"I see you like to play hard to get, huh?" he slightly giggled.

"Nah, I just don't have interest in you whatsoever. But hey, maybe we can be friends." I said faking a smile.

"Sure, and after the friend-zone would you like to go on a date? Maybe get married, have sex, have beautiful children, grow old, and what not?" he asked.

"Don't go in over your head now. Y'know, you're quite intriguing." I said.

"I'm offended." he responded.

"No I'm serious, you are by far the fourth-no fifth- wait... Seventh? I dunno, a number, most interesting person that I have encountered." I said.

"Awe, who's first?" he asked.

"Slender of course. No one can get up to his level, well. Maybe one of his brothers but don't tell him I said that." I giggle.

        I heard someone "clear their throat" behind me. I knew what I got myself into, but it was on purpose. Of course, he knew that because, well. He's a creep that creeps in people's head.

"Office. Now." Slender ordered.

"Yessum." I replied marching off to his office waving goodbye to my new friend, probably not, Hoodie.

-ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ-

Word Count: 1128

I'll try making them longer. I need the practice for my real books that are not fan based. I hope you liked this chapter!!