Explanations

Normal POV:

After the insects passed, you just sit at a table thinking to yourself, not paying attention to the people around you. All you could think of is how this was exactly like in your flashes. The cloud of bugs that you just encountered was the same as the one in your flashes. Jeep, Bob and the black guy, now known as Kyle, are bringing Gladys outside when you see a car coming. You go outside and see that it's a police car. You are so surprised when you see that the guy in the car is actually the guy in your dream that you make a small scream but freeze when he stares at you and starts walking toward you. "Um, Bob!" You scream, not knowing what to do. "Take one more step and I'll drop you right there," Bob says, pointing at him with his shotgun. "Is that how you greet all your costumers?" The guy asks while still staring at you. Bob looks like he is about to say something but you put a hand on his arm, smiling softly. "Sorry about this. We had some problems," You say in a small voice. "Now, let me see them teeth," orders Bob. When the guy shows normal teeth, we all calm down slightly. "Okay then, how about you tell us your name?" Says Bob, seeming like he took over the situation. Well, he has the gun so he pretty much has the situation in his hands. "Michael," Says the guy. "Wait, like the Archangel?" You ask. He nods and starts to stare yet again. I shouldn't have said anything, you think to yourself while sweatdropping. As you get out of your daydream, you realize that you should all get inside. "Guys, we should really get inside. There are probably more like that lady," You say. "They're coming," Michael says. "Wait, who's here?" Charlie asks. "More like her," You and Michael answer at the same time. Then, he takes guns from his car at starts giving one to everyone. He gives pistolets to you and Charlie and stops for a moment. "Don't do anything brave," He tells you both. Back inside, the guys barricade the doors so no one gets in or out.

Now at night, you are all waiting for the attack. Walking back and forth, you keep looking at Michael, wondering why you had a dream about him and if it really happened. You wanted to look at his back so hard to see if he really cut whatever was in his back. You were so deep in thought that you didn't realize that you stopped walking and were now having a staring contest with the guy you were thinking about. Then, the lights went out. For some reason, you followed the guys onto the roof. You just felt as if you had to stay with Michael, you trusted him. "All right, Rambo, you got us up here. You mind telling us what we're fighting?" Asks Bob. "Listen. Listen," Says Percy. When you do, you hear some kind of music. "Ice cream? It can't be fucking serious, right?" Asks Kyle. "Alright, there's a safety switch on the side of your weapon. You won't be needing it. Push it all the way down two clicks. Now, when this starts, you hold on tight. Otherwise, you're gonna blow your hand off," Says Michael. That makes everyone look at Percy. "What the fuck you all looking at me for?" He asks before concentrating on the ice cream truck. Unknown to the others, you were also there but in the back. You were not going to shoot unless needed, deciding that you would try to understand Michael like you did with the costumers earlier today. You saw how serious and determined he was, he is here for a reason. The way he talked about the things was as if he knew them, what they were. That's when you realize, he was with them. He isn't anymore, of course, but he was. The way he talks about them, how calm he is, he knows what's happening and he is helping us. Why is he though? He looks like he wouldn't just help for no reason, there must be something or someone important.

As you were thinking, the ice cream man was killed and there were now hundreds of monsters coming here. There must be a reason why they are all coming here. It's probably the same reason why Michael is here. You went back inside when you heard screaming and saw Howard and Charlie about to be taken. Then, Michael saved Charlie and Howard got taken. "Oh god," You said, getting the attention of the guy. You looked at Michael in the eyes to see if you could understand why he was here but all that you saw was determination and... love, hope, faith, something like that. "Hold on. You better start talking," Said Bob after Michael said that someone must be on the roof. The monsters left for now but they will come back.