Chapter 31

Well...it wasn't as #soon as I wanted but here it is!

(Word Count: 414)

-------------------

"AVI!!!!"

Avi raced up the stairs to Kirstie as she had been the one who screamed. The others followed quickly to see what was wrong. Avi raced to the bathroom in his room only to find Kirstie on top of the sink crying.

"Kirst.. Kirstie...Kirstin!" Kirstie still didn't respond so Avi decided to look around and saw a spider in the corner. Since he knows Kirstie is afraid of spiders, but also doesn't want to kill them, he got a paper towel and let it out the window.

"Kirst.. the spider is gone now.. please come down and lay down." Kirstie slowly got down and went to their shared bed and laid down. She #soon fell asleep. Avi went out the room to see everyone at the door.

"Umm... Hi?" Avi said confused.

"What was all the screaming about?" Said Avi's father, Micheal.

"There was a spider in th-"

"A SPIDER!?" Micheal yelled. "Your Fledgeling is scared of a damn spider? You're such a disgrace. As well as your Fledgeling. She's not even that pr-"

Before Micheal could even get his last word out Avi's eyes turned yelled,"SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU THINK YOU CAN COME INTO MY HOME, TELL ME WHAT TO DO, AND THEN CRITICIZE MY FLEDGELING!!! YOU ARE DAMN WRONG!!! GET THE HELL OUT AND DON'T EVER IN YOUR LIFETIME COME BACK!"

Kevin came into the room and escorted out the Kaplans with little reluctance. Avi just stood there trying to calm down and gain his breathe. Avi went to the guest room and slammed the door shut.

The rest of the group stood there in shock.

"Uh... So maybe that was a bad idea." Scott said.

"No shit dumbass..." Mitch mumbled, trying to release his anger while not being heard.

"What did you just say, Fledgeling?" Scott growled.

"I said 'No Shit dumbass'! You got a problem. I don't know why you didn't just listen when I said that you know Avi despises his parents, yet you invite them to stay until there house is fixed!!! I'm leaving since you don't know how to respect people's wishes..." Mitch said as he ran out the door.

Scott stood there dumbfounded as his Fledgeling just ran out the door after yelling at him.

"I KNOW HE DID NO-"

"SCOTT!" Kevin yelled. Kevin rarely yelled so Scott knew he was in trouble

"Welp...I'm doomed" Scott thought.

-------------------------

Totally didn't forget to finish this chapter. IM SORRY!!! UPDATES WILL BE MORE FREQUENT!!!