Blurb

Blurb

“For better or worse, for richer or for poor, in sickness and in health, till death do us part.”

How long would you hold to the vow you promised to each other in front of God when you’re the only one’s fulfilling it in the first place?

Because of an accidental pregnancy, Ann and Clayton found themselves in a messy situation. Wala mang nararamdaman si Clayton para kay Ann, dahil sa pamimilit ng ina ng lalaki, nangyari ang isang kasal na pareho nilang hindi ginusto. Paulit-ulit mang sabihin ni Ann na hindi niya rin gusto ang kasal, Clayton thinks otherwise. He felt that she really got herself knocked up to trapped him with her.

Hurtful words, alienation and cold treatments are the response Ann got from her husband. But for their son’s sake, she stayed married with him, wishing that someday, Clayton could learn to love them. She could tolerate everything just to have a complete family for her son.

But one day, Ann found herself running away from him and she didn’t have the choice but to break the vow she never thought she would do in order to heal her soul that Clayton shattered... because in the first place, Clayton’s heart is not for her. And when Ann decided to leave, that's when Clayton had a change of heart.

Can they have the shot of second chance or it will remain as a broken vow?