HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE

Things have been pretty rough lately. I've been staying with my best friend Chloe in her apartment but I seriously can't stay here for long, no offence to Chloe or anything but I'd prefer to just have my own place if you get what I mean?
Talking to myself, first sign of madness.

That's why I, Danielle, jumped at the chance of living in a new house! Yes the new house has 9 other guys in it but to be honest, I think I'm going to go mental if I here another Justin Bieber song at Chloe's appartment. I don't care Bieber if she's confident or if she's your baby, if I were her I'd be long gone.

In 5 mintues, I should be arriving at my new home and I was literally pooing myself. What if I have to go back to Chloe's, I love her and everything but ENOUGH OF THE BIEBER! I wouldn't mind if she was obsessed with One Direction or 5 Seconds of Summer, that would be a different story. Imagine seeing Luke Hemmings in real life, I'd probably scream, faint, cry, repeat.

I was suddenly brought back to reality as the bus I was on suddenly stopped. I got off of the bus and my jaw dropped. I was thinking to myself, "THIS CANNOT BE THE RIGHT HOUSE." In front of me was a mansion, bigger than 10 football pitches. Confused, I walked up to the huge metal gate protecting the house and I pressed the button on the side of it.

A moment later, a thick Irish accent spoke through the speaker next to the button and said, "hello?"

"Hi," I replied, "I'm Danielle, I'm here about sharing the house, I spoke to someone on the phone yesterday about it."

"Oh hi Danielle!" the Irish voice spoke back, "yes Michael told me that he spoke to you on the phone and he said you were interested. Wait for the buzzing noise and push the gate open and walk to the front door, we'll meet you there."

"Okay," I replied, excited to meet the rest of the boys.

The gate made a buzzing noise and I pushed it open and walked through. The front garden was massive! In awe, I walked to the front door as instructed to do so by the Irish person. I reached the front door and knocked three times. The door swung open and I was greeted by 9 familiar faces, One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer to be exact...