Captain Canada

Guess, Who it is? My home country Canada, Land of Maple syrup. It's hero, is surprisingly not in Canada, They're in America, fixing the Avengers ' problem'.
~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

Charlotte's POV

" I'm sorry, Trent Stan, but I can fix this 'problem' of yours, All alone. You can watch TV, while I fix this" I repeated for the seventh time when he asked if he could help.

He looked appalled at, what I said and retorted " First of all, the name's Tony Stark and I'm part of the fucking Avengers, so we should be allowed to give a helping hand or even save you ".

I scoffed and looked at the whole team, then at Nick Fury and said unhappily " I know, you want me to work with these idiots, but you know that wade and I could finish this ASAP".

Before He could reply, The one with a blue suit and a Frisbee, said " ma'am, if I may add something, why won't you le-", before he could finish his question, I interrupted him by throwing an icicle behind him.

He got defensive and lifted up his shield and got into a fighting stance, ready for me to attack him again. I stared at wade behind him and said: " I told you, to wait in the bus".

Frisbee looked confused and pointed to himself, I shook my head and pointed behind him, at wade. He turned around and threw his Frisbee in surprise.

Wade cursed and dropped to the floor, losing his chimichangas and his dignity. All the Avengers looked at him confused, I sighed and said: " That's Wade Wilson as in Dead pool and he has over three hundred dollars in the swear jar, that's it".

"Fuck you Charlotte," he said from the floor behind the table, "Love ya too" I muttered under my breath, before flipping off everyone in the meeting room and dragging Wade out onto our truck. I drove us home and had a whole bottle of scotch.

||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||

This is clearly before Infinity War and I know it sucks, but I tried.