Chapter 1

Hello there lovies. So this is the first chapter in the story of "Girls Soccer Pride". I am a soccer player so I know how things work. But since this is just a story, I can make MY story go the way I want too x. So things will be weird but we can make it work. Enjoy xx 

"Macey get down here now!" My mom screamed from downstairs. I couldnt tell if my mom was happy or mad... I groaned and got out of bed and walked downstairs. I saw my mom standing there smiling, I looked at her and saw a envelope in her hand. I looked at her confused. Since when do I get mail?

"Read it!" She squealed giving me the letter. I grabbed the letter and read.

"Dear Macey,

Congratulations Miss.Stone, you have been accepted to the womans national team. You have been accepted for the Brazil team. We have sent you tickets to Brazil, We need you to be here for training , appointments and such more. You will be training with the Barcelona team at Brazil, then going to Spain if you are very good..  Thank you for submitting your video, you out of 20,000 girls have made it to the nationals. Once more, congratulations , and see you then.

                                                                                                                          -WOMAN FIFA/NATIONAL

My my mouth was hanging open. I couldnt believe it, I made it to the national teams! I looked at my mom who was looking so happy. 

"Oh honey im so proud of you!" She said putting me into a big hug. But the thing im sad about is that I have to leave her. I have to go to Brazil and leave my mom. 

"But what are you going to do, I mean I cant leave you alone" I said looking into her honey brown eyes.

"Sweety, dont worry about me. Your career is starting. You have been working so hard for this, You deserve this. So dont worry, im going to be moving in with Aunt Jem." She stated. I nodded and went to the kitchen table and saw my ticket laying there. 

Flight to: Brazil.

Time: 5:50 AM.

Date: June 5, 2018

I just realized that I have 2 days to pack. Only 2! I jogged up stairs and pulled my suitcase under my bed. It was dusty and broken. I sighed and grabbed my wallet and jogged downstairs. I looked at myself, still in shorts and a plain shirt. I didnt care, I grabbed the keys and drove over to the mall.

~

I walked into Macys and went to the luggage section. I found a really cute blue and red one, a purple one, and a yellow. so I grabbed it and payed for it. I got my bag and cruised around the mall. I looked around and saw a tv, everyone was watching. It was the game Brazil played with Portugal a couple months ago.I saw Neymar running and made a goal. I gotta admit, Neymar is hot. I ignored my silly thoughts and left the mall. I was driving and I heard my phone ring. I looked at it and saw my best friend Jade calling.

"I GOT IN I GOT IN!" She screamed into my ear. Ouch...

"Got into what?" I giggled.

"The nationals!" She screamed even louder.

"Me to! I got in Brazil!" I smiled, feeling so proud.

" I thought you registered for US " She said calmer.

"Nah." 

"Wait, WE ARE IN THE SAME TEAM!" She screamed all of a sudden.

"Jade, chill. Im in the car, I have to go pack so i'll talk to you later" I laughed.

"Okay if you need help packing tell me, cause im about 90% done packing. I have 3 luggages already!" She said.

"Alright Bye"

I hung up the phone laughing at Jades reactions. When I reached home I went to the closet and got my cleats and shinguard and socks. I went to my cabinets and grabbed everything. 

       It took me about 3 hours to pack. I fell onto my bed  trying to catch a breath. While I was packing I have been on the phone with Jade, which by the way still didnt  calm down.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Im just like any other ordinary girl. I have tan skin mostly because I am outdoors, brunette hair with blonde tips. And hazel eyes. I live in Washington , Seattle. Im only 5'7.

I was still shocked that I got into the US team.  I smiled at myself feeling so so proud. I got up and ran downstairs grabbed some socks from the laundry and put some Nikes on and got my soccer ball and ran outside.  I walked to the park which is a few streets away from my house. I started kicking the ball to a wall. I kept aiming for the ball to go and come back. Then I trapped the ball and threw the ball up with my foot and started juggling.

Couple hours passed and I became sweaty and sweatier. I decided to go back home and take a relaxing shower.

 ~Next Day~ 

I opened my eyes and looked around my room, Since it was my last day I decided to spend it with my mum.

First we went to the spa, the mall, and went out for tea. 

I was just so bummed to leave my mum alone. But I had to go to get my future started, because this... is a one and  a life time chance.

The day went fast but I was glad that I spent it with my mum, for tomorrow, the day I leave. It was hard to leave her, but I know she would be safe with my aunt. 

So now , this is were life begins.