Chapter 3

I felt someone poking me side by side on my arms. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Jade into her jersey and shorts, and of course with cleats.

"Already time for practice" I groaned with my ugly morning voice. She nodded her head and threw me my outfit and cleats. I changed my clothes and put my hair in a pony tail and went to the bathroom to wash my teeth real quick.

After I went and put my cleats on and grabbed a water bottle. We went to the elevator and danced to the elevator music.

"Baby you light up my world

Like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair

Gets me overwhelmed "

The elevator opened and we stepped out going outside of the lobby and waiting for our driver. We saw a sign with

"Macey Stone, Jade Parker" . We went over to the driver who opened the door for us.

"Thank you" We both said.

~Skip car ride~

"Welcome to FC Barcelona, I am Jane and I work here. I mostly make everything set up for games. You girls have to be in a group of two, when you are ready walk inside the building" The lady in her mid 30's said. That didnt take long for Jade and I. We walked into the building as the first people. As we were waiting we saw Marc Bartra walk past us to go in an other room. I could feel Jade jumping up and down.

A minute later the lady came back and gave us a tour. First we walked like 4 stories and then saw were locker rooms were, and showers.

After the little inside tour we finally went to the outdoors. It was huge! There was a big field and a track around it. The Barcelona men team were either running around the track or practicing passing the ball and stuff like that.

I was just so breath taken from the view. Me out of 20,000 girls get to be here. Life has just started. I hate my past. My past are my nightmares.

"Okay everyone, with your partner go to that wall and see who will be your trainer for the next couple of months" The lady said and we all jogged over and searched for our name.

"We got Neymar and Marc." I said turning around to tell Jade. She was about to shoot herself. Why Marc Bartra, instead of playing she will be flirting.

"Jade just act cool" I said to Jade who was staring at the wall.

"Jade, Jade, Jade,Jade" I said poking her.

"Huuh?" She said snapping her head to me.

"I said act cool" I said rolling my eyes.

"Me? Cool? Psh, I can do cool" She said swooshing her hand over her head.

Then we have another conversation about how not to act like an idiot. Jade didnt listen 98% of the time. I saw Marc and Neymar and grabbed Jade and walked to them.

"Hi im Macey" I smiled then looking at Jade waiting for her to introduce herself. I hit my shoulder onto hers.

No answer

"Ya and this is Jade" I said rolling my eyes.

(Lets pretend everything they say is in Portuguese ).

"Nice to meet you, im Marc." Marc said grabbing couple of soccer balls.

"Neymar" Neymar said and followed Marc. We followed them too waiting for instructions.

" Okay take on lap on the track and come back here" Neymar said looking me into the eyes. I looked away quickly once he looked into mine.

I jogged to the track and started running faster and faster. The weather was perfect, the sun was out but there was a hint of wind. Jade was behind me alittle but catching up. I was breathing heavily using my long legs.