Chapter 4

I woke up at 11:30, by a text from Neymar.

" They gave me your barcelona shirt, come over so I can give it to you" Neymar texted.

"Alright thanks, may I have your address?" I texted back.

He gave me his address and I went to shower real quick. I did my morning routine, and changed my clothes into shorts and a top.

I went into a car (that we rented yessss) and drove over to his house. His house was huge. I walked to the door and knocked. The door flung open and Neymar was standing there wearing a blue shirt with black gym shorts. 

"Hey babe, come in" He said and moved a little so I could come in.  I felt butterflies when he called me babe. I walked in slowly. 

He closed the door and went to the halls and grabbed something. I sat on the couch and looked around the house. It was beautiful. 

There was a picture of him and a little boy smiling. I kept looking at it, wondering who he is. 

I kept staring, ideas popping  into my head.  

"Macey?" I heard someone say. I stopped looking at the picture and looked at Neymar who was sitting on the couch with my jersey. 

"Oh , um, sorry" I said feeling embarresed. He smiled and gave me the jersey.

"Thats my son David" He said looking into my eyes. Oh he's married? He has a girlfriend?

"Oh you have a girlfriend" I said fake smiling.

"No! Thats my ex-girlfriend and I's baby" He explained. I felt so mean and cruel for some reason.

"Sorry" 

"Its fine, so do you like your new jersey" He said.

"Ya its perfect" I smiled looking down at the shirt.

"So did you go and look around in Brazil? I mean its a beautiful place." He said.

"No not really, the only place ive been was either my hotel and were we go for practice " I said.

"Well if you want I can show you around a little if you want" He offered. 

"Ya sure that would be great" I smiled. 

"Do you have to do anything right now?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Great we can go now!" He said jumping from his seat grabbing his wallet, keys, and phone. 

I got up grabbing my things and jersey and waitied at the door. 

We walked to the car and drove off to wherever. We mostly just talked about ourself. Took us 10 minutes to get somewere.

"Before we start the Neymar Brazil Tour, We need some ice cream" He said cheekily. I giggled at his little kid momment. 

"Alright" I said getting out of the car with him. We went to the ice cream shop and ordered.I got a mint chocolate chip and neymar got vanilla. I got my wallet out but Neymar beat me and already payed. 

I glared at him and he chuckled.

"Im mad" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you payed for me" I said wiping my fake tears. He chuckled and we both left the store to go to the car. 

"So were to now?" I asked looking at him. To be Honest I had butterflies in my stomach, I didnt want to say something or do something stupid.

"If you want we can go to the park" He suggested. 

"That would be fun" I said and took another lick of my ice cream. 

 The drive took us another 10 minutes to get there. When we arrived , I quickly got out of the car to see the park. It was a pretty big park. There was a playground first when you walk in and if you go a little further there is a small hill that you can run down , that has nothing but grass.

I ran down the hill with Neymar behind me catching up.  I threw myself down onto the grass laying down. I giggled as Neymar threw himself down too.

"I win" I smiled.

"Funny cause I wasnt trying" He smirked. I playfully hit his arm and he fake sniffled. 

"That hurt" He said now crying. He was such a faker.

"Woops" I said sarcastically. 

"Say sorry" He said looking at me into the eyes. 

"Nope"

He got on top of me and grabbed my hands and put them over my head. Then he started tickling me which made me start laughing like a maniac.

"Say it!" He warned.

"I-m s-sorr-y" I said trying to run away from his touch. He then got off and his body slammed onto the ground.

"That was fun" He said looking at the clouds. I nodded.

I looked up to, wondering what just happened. He just got on me..

I looked at him and saw how his face looked so concentrated. 

"Your it!" I said poking him and running off. He got up quickly and chased after me. I didnt stand that long, Neymar was a fast runner .

"Your it" He said slapping my arm and running. I ran after him trying to chase him. He was legit everywere. He wouldnt even stop to take a breath.

"I GIVE UP" I said trying to take a breath.

"Aww" Neymar coed. 

"Im tired" I said yawning. He looked at me and pouted.

"You want me to take you home?" He asked. I nodded.

We got up and went to the car and listened to music. Which by the way, Neymar started singing. It was hilarious and cute.

He dropped me off and told me there is practice tomorrow at 3:15. I told him goodbye and he did the same dropping me off at the hotel. 

Man.. what a day. 

Now im just thinking about if Neymar likes me.. Or actually..

Do I like Neymar?

 I sighed and took a shower. I smelled like.. sweat. When I came out I saw Jade passed out on the bed, man what did she do today. I checked the clock, 7:45.

I realized I didnt eat dinner, but that Ice cream was pretty big.

I put on some clothes and watched tv. Until I fell asleep.

A/N: SO I THOUGHT THIS WAS CUTE, IDK WHY DONT JUDGE.

 PLEASE DONT COPY MY BOOK. THANKSS.