Chapter 2

I heard my alarm going off like crazy. I opened my eyes and looked around my room, it was quiet dark, but I could see the sun will be coming up soon. I looked at the clock 4:30 AM. I got up and got my luggages and walked to my mums room waking her up. We both got ready which took us 20 minutes. We grabbed some snacks and walked to the car. My luggages were in the trunk and we were ready to go. 

Brazil... Here I come.

~Car ride~

"You still remember how to speak Portuguese right?" My mum asked. I nodded.

I dont think I mentioned that I was born in Brazil. I moved to the US when I was 12 years old. So basically im still a citizen. 

"I hope Jade woke up let me call her" I said grabbing my phone from my purse. I called Jade and heard music blast into my ears.. Glad shes awake.

"Are you ready!" She laughed through the phone.

"Dude its like 5 in the morning how do you have energy" I yawned.

"You know that we have to wake up really early to train right" She pointed out. I groaned and yawned.

"Whatever so were are you at?" I asked.

"Im in the car with my mum, what about you" She questioned. 

"Same" I mumbled. 

"You know who im really looking forward meeting." Jade whispered to the phone. Thank god she is quiet again.

"Who?" 

"CRISTIAN LE SEXY TELLO" She screamed in the phone. I heard her mom telling Jade to shut up. I had to be honest he is very hot.

"I mean have you seen him shirtless, I would-" Jade got cut off by her mum.

"Jade I swear if you finish that sentence, im going to drive back home and lock you in your room" She snapped as I laughed and Jade whined.

"But mooom, you already told me you think he is hot so let me finish my sentence" Jade whined. 

"Jade I swear to god if you dont-" Her mum started to talk but Jade cut her off by saying 'fine fine'.

"Macey were at the airport I have to go, see you then," Jade said.

"Ok ill be there in 5, bye" I said hanging up.

"Jade sounds like a handful" My mum said laughing.

"Yep" 

~10 MINUTES LATER~

"Ill get my luggages" I said running to the trunk and getting my stuff. I grabbed my stuff and walked into the airport with my mum. I saw Jade sitting on a chair looking extremley bored. I started waking near her and she finally noticed me. She got up and hugged me and started squeaking, "im so excited"!.

~In the Airplane~

Jade and I have been waiting around 20 minutes to get into the airplane. We finally got in and found out that we were sitting next to eachother. We went to our seats and got ourself ready to sit in a plane for approximately 10-17 hours. We looked at each other and smiled.

 After a couple minutes when everyone was settled, a voice pops up and tells us instructions.

Once he was done we were ready to go. Thats when Jade started talking about hot football (Soccer) players.

And I thought.. Wow this will be a long flight.

~Arriving to Brazil~ 

Jade and I were knocked out asleep. We were so uncomfortable. I woke up by that person talking again., the one that says "hello everyone, we have now arrived". Ya that. Jade didnt wake up by that so I had to scream "Cristian Tello" for her to wake up.

Once she woke up we went out of the airplane and walked straight to the airport. While we were walking we looked around, this place was beautiful. It was also hot.

We walked into the airport and waited for our luggage to pop out. Which took another 30 minutes.

We grabbed it and left the airport and waitied outside waiting for our driver. 

I saw someone holding the sign with "Barcelona Womans". Im pretty sure that was meant for us. We got up and went to him. 

"Jade and Macey?" He asked with a strong accent. We nodded our heads and he took our luggages and opened the door for us.

"Thank you" We both thanked. We sat into the car filled with other girls, there was about 9-16. I wonder were they came from.

I looked out the window and waited for the driver to take us to the hotels. Once we were ready we left and took about a 20 minute drive to get there.

Then the car came to hault and the driver turned around.

"Coach says you have to go and do training down at the fields. I have different people coming to pick each one of you up. Be ready by 4." He said and opened the doors for us. Right now is 2 which gives another 2 hours of relaxation.

Jade and I grabbed our luggages and went to the hotel and checked in.

We got our keys and went to the elevator. The elevator was pretty also, it was silver with 3D flowers. The elevator opened and we went searching for our room. We found the room and opened the door and wow , the room was huge and beautiful. 

I threw myself onto the bed, which was comfy. And Jade joined by jumping onto her bed.

I closed my eyes and decided to sleep . It took me a while because I was thinking about practice. Then I finally got to pass out.

 OK I KNOW BARCELONA IS NOT A WOMAN TEAM BUT ITS A STORY ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. LKE MICKEY MOUSE CAN BE A WORM. OK SO DEAL WITH IT. THIS IS MY STORY AND IF YOU COPY IT I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, IT WOULD BE COOL. I MEAN THE CHAPTERS WILL GET INTENSE WHILE I KEEP UPDATING.

K BYE LOVES.