Chapter 2

Yun Hee's POV

Jin Ae didn't wait for me to go to the meeting point together since she saw me talking to Jungkook. She just signalled me saying that she will head to the café first. So now I am walking to the café at a fast pace since I couldn't wait to tell them about what happened after the break. Thinking about it made my blood boils which resulted in me walking faster.

{At the café}

I took a seat beside Chung He who was looking down at her phone. I don't get why she is always busy with her phone as if she has a business to take care of.

"Girls, wah jinjja... I hate him so much! He is always ruining my mood in school" I started complaining to them while they just stared at me with that there-she-goes-again look.

"You like him, Yun Hee," Jin Ae said and Chung He nodded her head in agreement while I rolled my eyes. They are always saying that I like Jin but I hate him so much that I want to ask the principle to kick him out of the school so that I would not need to see his face.

"I am never going to like him or fall in love with that annoying guy. I hate his attitude of liking to tease me, I hate his personality of being so high, and I hate his boyish look. Basically, I just hate every single angle of him" I retorted.

"Well Yun Hee Unnie, you need to start believing this saying 'The more you hate a person, the more you would love them'" Chung He told me gaining a nod from Jin Ae.

"That is not true and it is not going to happen. Why would you believe such a weird saying?" I rolled my eyes while telling them with an annoyed tone.

"If you say so but if it turns out that you fall in love with him, we would be happy for ya," Jin Ae told and Chung He is smiling at her phone like a psychopath. It was getting late and we headed back home. Jin Ae gave me and Chung He a ride home since she is the only one among the three of us who have gotten her licence.

"Thank you Jin Ae for giving me a ride! Love ya girls! And Chung He please don't smile at your phone too much you look like a crazy girl" I chuckled and she gave me a stare. I walked to my front door but before I could open it my older brother, Kim Jaehwan open the door and dragged me in by my wrist.

"Yah Oppa what are you doing? My wrist hurts!" I shrieked as he continues to pull me to my room. 'What does he wants now?' I thought. He is always borrowing my things or asking me to do stuff for him but he is a caring oppa when I am hurt or sick.

"Yun Hee-ah, did Jin Ae drop you off just now? Why didn't you ask her to come in?" I stared at him blankly and later on giggled a little.

"Oppa, I won't allow Jin Ae to date you... If that is the answer you want. I know you want her to come in so that you could flirt with her right? Well, she needs to send Chung He home. Which is lucky hahaha" I said and then laughed as he just eye-rolled. Both of us are always teasing each other but I really would not allow Jin Ae to date my brother, he is not a very romantic guy I would say and he is definitely not Jin Ae's type of guy.

I got up to do my night routine and change into my pajamas. I straight away drifted to my dreamland when I laid down. I was too tired to even eat dinner.

Jungkook's POV

My hyungs were all at my house to hang out today since my parents are on a business trip for a month. Taehyung Hyung and Jiminie Hyung were playing PS4 as usual while Yoongi Hyung is always napping and Jin Hyung was preparing food for us since it is his favourite thing to do. I was contemplating with my own thoughts on whether to tell Jin Hyung that Yun Hee is coming over tomorrow since he is sleeping over at my house for the moment while my parents are away. I didn't tell Yun Hee about Jin Hyung sleeping over because that would make her not want to come over for the assignment. My contemplation was cut when Jin Hyung called for dinner.

All of us hurried as the fragrance of his cooking making our stomach growled louder. After dinner, the other hyungs continued playing PS4 while I help Jin Hyung do the dishes.

"Hyung, Yun Hee is coming over tomorrow after school to complete our dance assignment..." I blurted out and Jin Hyung quickly turns his head.

"Does she know that I will be here?" he asked me in a low voice.

"No, she doesn't if she does she wouldn't want to come over knowing you are here Hyung" I replied and he just gave a nod. I don't know why but I am feeling that Jin Hyung is hiding something from me. It seems like he is sad when I said her name. 'Did something happen? Or did Yun Hee said something hurtful to him?' I thought.

Jin's POV

"Hyung, Yun Hee is coming over tomorrow after school to complete our dance assignment..." Jungkook informed me but trailed off. As soon as he said her name, I recalled what happened after break today.

FLASHBACK

I saw Yun Hee was busy looking at her phone most probably scrolling her feed I thought. She was walking to her locker since she is heading this way. I wanted to approach her but she accidentally tripped over my feet, but before she landed on the floor I catch her from the fall. We stared into each other eyes for a second before she could stand up straight. 'Wow she is so pretty, her eyes are always sparkling. That is why she is the most popular girl in this school and many boys want to date her' I was thinking. I do have a crush on her although she hates me a lot I am going to make her fall in love with me.

"Mianhae Yun Hee-ah, I didn't mean to trip you," I said after I got back to reality. I was hoping that she would thank me from catching her from the fall but...

"Whatever" she eye­-rolled and walk off without saying a thank you. That really hurt me but of course, I didn't show it in school.

Although I was hurt I still tease her a little... 

Back To Reality(BTR)

"Does she know that I will be here?" I ask Jungkook in a low tone.

"No, she doesn't if she does, she wouldn't want to come over knowing you are here Hyung" Jungkook replied and I just nodded. I didn't say anything but I guess Jungkook knows that I wasn't okay since I try to hold back my tears after when asking him. I don't know why I am so hurt by her actions today. I mean she is always like that to me and I don't feel anything but today was different. Am I in love with her instead of just having a crush on her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Chapter 2 updated! Pardon any of my grammatical or typo error. What do you think will happen when Yun Hee comes over to Jungkook's house without knowing that Jin is there? And do you think Jin has already fallen in love with Yun Hee? Gotta find out on the next chapter hehe... btw do comment your thoughts about this chapter okiee? And another thing is that I will use BTR for back to reality from now (I am such a lazy pig to type the whole phrase haha)

See ya in the next chapter!