Chapter 5

Jin POV
Jungkook gave me Yun Hee's number but I was hesitant to contact her. It is not that I am afraid that she would block me but I was not sure if this is the right thing to do since her hatred for me is undefined.

I was too tired from thinking that I found myself in my dreamland...

Jungkook POV

I found Jin Hyung sleeping peacefully on the sofa. I made a quick glance and saw that his phone was on the coffee table unlocked. Being the mischievous maknae of course I will do something mischievous right? Hahaha

"Did he message Yun Hee?"

Well, I gave Jin Hyung Yun Hee's number to let them get closer and maybe Yun Hee would know the reason why Jin Hyung is always disturbing her. I really want Jin Hyung to confess his feelings to Yun Hee.

Yun Hee💖

Unknown: Hey!

Yun Hee💖: Do I know you?

"Wah she really does reply fast" I muttered. If you are wondering why there is a heart shape emoji, let me tell you hehe. Well, Jin Hyung did not save her number with that emoji at first but being an evil maknae I change it just now before messaging her huhu.

Yun Hee 💖

Unknown: You know who I am😉
*Seen*

"This girl seriously left it on seen?!" I grumble. I am not mad it is just that I wanted to have a little fun before Jin Hyung wakes up but I guess that fun stops here :/

Yun Hee's POV
I got out of bed and start to do my homework since I slept just now. I don't understand why must we have homework? Isn't home a place for us to relax our mind and clear our stress from school?

As soon as I completed my last homework, I went down to my living room to watch Music Bank since it is Friday today. Wanna One is having their comeback stage today and I am excited to see them and fangirl over them!!

"GUAN LIN AHH!!! OMG, YOU ARE SO CHARMING!! BE MY BOYFRIEND PLEASE!!" my fangirl mode is on now. The whole house and even my neighbours could possibly hear my squealing but who cares Guan Lin is bae. Well all of them are though except for Jaehwan Oppa haha. I forget to tell you that Jaehwan Oppa is one of the members of Wanna One. He did join Produce 101 S2 and to be honest I didn't expect him to be in the top 11 hehe. You can call me an evil sister but although I am like this towards him I still love him a lot.

"Yah Kim Yun Hee! Stop squealing like a crazy girl!" Kijung shouted from the kitchen.

"Aish! I am your Noona why did you call me by my name huh?"

"You are only 5 minutes older for god sake!"

Kijung is my annoying twin. Yes, I have a twin that you all don't know yet, well now you know. I am his Noona since I am born 5 minutes earlier than him but he doesn't even want to consider me as the older one here. How annoying!

{In my bedroom}
I am so exhausted from fangirling just now. I decided to check my phone if there are any messages. But it was weird that my notification was empty.

'I still wonder who is that Unknown guy ' my mind started wondering again. I have been wondering it since just now. I thought it was just a spam message but the person said that I know him. It is just weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Chapter 5 is up!

What will happen if Yun Hee finds out that Unknown is actually Jin's number? Will she be angry?

Sorry if there is any grammatical errors or typos! Sorry if this chapter is short as well... I guess after this I might unpublished this if it doesn't get to 100 reads :(

Hope those who read it will be happy so far with these 5 chapters that I made and sorry if I decide to unpublished all of it if I don't meet my goal. Hope you had fun reading my unfinished book.... I had fun writing it though! If I do meet my 100 reads goal then I will not unpublished this book and continue it. Just so you know that I love writing fanfics as it is like narrative essays. Goodbye!!😊

If this chapter and the other chapters reach 100 reads, I would publish the next chapter as soon as possible :)