23. "labor day eve eve"

*labor day eve eve 2017*

IMESSAGE GC
"THE HOLIEST OF TRINITIES"
Harrison [wannabe batman]
Jacob [jay to the cub]
Tom [spiderdood]

jay to the cub
So it's Labor Day eve eve...

spiderdood
That's not a thing, neither is Labor Day eve

wannabe batman
It is now apparently!

jay to the cub
You and Care are leaving for her house tonight! On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you?!

spiderdood
Define "excited"

jay to the cub
You know, happy! You're meeting her parents!

spiderdood
I'm gonna shit myself

wannabe batman
He really is gonna shit himself. Luckily I will be there for Daliah so you won't be the only nervous one!

spiderdood
Harrison, you have nothing to be nervous about! Unlike me, I am meeting the love of my life's parents! Jacob, please agree with me on this one! Harrison has nothing to be nervous about!

jay to the cub
Well... I mean... he does sorta have a reason!

spiderdood
And that would be...?

jay to the cub
Well he has that crush on Daliah, you know? Unless you didn't... oops

spiderdood
Had no idea, HARRISON

wannabe batman
gtg have a flight to catch, I'm not just conveniently in LA shagging my nonexistent girlfriend!

spiderdood
At least I have a girlfriend to shag, lonely boy

jay to the cub
Lower the testosterone levels boys, calm yo selfs!

wannabe batman
Why can I imagine Daliah saying that was snapping her fingers?

spiderdood
It's cause you're in loveee with her

wannabe batman
Oh shut up!

spiderdood
Don't you have a flight to catch, m8
-carebear ❤️💋

wannabe batman
Suddenly I hear a plane leaving and suddenly I am rethinking everything I have typed in this conversation... goodbye Jacob, CARINGTON

||

— ✧ —

— ✧ —

      "Ready spider-guy?" Carington asked loading up the last of their things into the trunk of the car as Tom frantically walked around in circles. "Out of all the nicknames you have for me, you always have to choose the spider-something ones?" Tom said as he made his way to opening the passenger door for Carington chauffeur style. "Yes, Thomas. Yes I do!" She said giggling.

Carington settled into the car as Tom checked to make sure he had locked all the doors of her house and made sure every bag was packed. "So... a whole week at my childhood home huh? You sure you are ready for this? I can always call and say we-" Carington explained as she swiftly got cut off by Tom grabbing both of her hands in a comforting way. "I am ready for Care, I really am." He said to her leaving them both smiling messes. "Now love, let's get this two hour car ride out of the way yeah?" Tom asked still having a hold of Care's hands. "Definitely!" She says quickly kissing Tom's cheek.

Tom starts up the car and Carington connected her phone and started to play the pairs favourite song, Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen.

"Let the mini road trip begin!"

love, emily