The Beat of an Angel's Heart

Dean Winchester always considered his relationship with Castiel to be totally platonic. But as he sat in his motel room late one night, beer in one hand, TV remote in the other, Cas appeared on the bed right next to him. This caused Dean to jump about an inch.
"Don't do that, man." Dean complained.
"Sorry. I've just come to talk."
"About what?"
"Anything, I guess. What did you hunt today?"
"Took out a small nest of vamps. Why?"
"I'm just trying to make 'small talk', or whatever you call it. Where's Sam?"
"Well, as it turns out, that nest was holding someone hostage. And right now, Sam is returning her to her parents, she was only a teen," Dean gave Cas an inquisitive look. "Why are you asking?"
"Like I said, I've come to talk."
"But why, exactly?"
"Well, I feel like we don't spend enough...time together. We should definitely get together more often." Cas began to gaze into Dean's light green eyes.
"What are you saying, Cas?" Dean asked a bit breathlessly. Cas began to inch a bit closer to Dean, until their lips were centimeters away. As Cas began to caress Dean's face in his hand, their lips finally met. Dean began to slowly remove Cas's trench coat and toss it to the floor. Cas began to unbutton Dean's plaid shirt, their kissing becoming more passionate. Cas suddenly interrupted the kiss.
"How long do you think Sam will be gone?"
"Not long."
"We'll make it quick then." Cas then proceeded to unbutton his own shirt. They resumed kissing, though now it seemed more lust-filled. Almost aggressive. Castiel managed to take his shirt off, he and Dean lying down on the bed together. Dean on top, of course. Dean began to unbuckle his belt. He tossed it to the side and gripped Cas's shoulders. Their breathing grew heavier, and they sank into the throes of fiery, angelic passion.
~
They laid in the bed, not knowing exactly what happened. Cas was resting his head on Dean's muscular chest, Dean's arm draped over him.
"What the hell was that?" Dean asked breathlessly.
"Incredible." Cas answered.
"Should we keep doing this?" Cas looked up at him.
"I think so."
"But what about Sam? What do we tell him?"
"Who said we had to tell him?" Dean looked at him.
"Cas, Sam would want to...actually, maybe not. But it's still wrong to keep this from him."
"I think we should figure out what this will lead to first. Because I'm thinking whenever we get the chance-"
"Hey, slow down there. I'm not officially sold on this yet." Dean looked at the small clock on the nightstand. It was 12:25. Where the hell was Sam? He should've gotten back by now. Cas noticed Dean's worried look.
"What is it?" He asked.
"I should call Sam. He's been gone a while." Dean reached for his cell phone which was also on the nightstand. He dialed Sam's number. It rang twice before Sam's voice answered, "Dean, what's wrong?"
"Nothing's wrong, I was just wondering what's kept you busy."
"Oh. I got a flat in the middle of the road, and I didn't have a spare, so-"
"Wait a minute. You mean the Impala has a flat tire?" Sam sighed.
"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Don't worry, I changed it, I'm on my way back now."
"Great. See you then." Dean hung up the phone and placed it back on the nightstand.
"So, are you officially sold yet?" Cas whispered playfully. He looked at him. He couldn't help but smirk. He leaned in and gave him a warm kiss.
"Does that answer your question?"
"Hmm, maybe just a little bit, but nothing's confirmed yet." Dean chuckled a bit. And just like that, Dean was on top of Cas again, kissing him like he's never kissed before. Dean felt Cas grip his thighs, causing a muffled moan to escape Dean's lips. And soon, Dean pulled away, laying back down on the bed. He looked at Cas.
"You went pizza man on me."