Can You Keep a Secret?

Dean and Cas managed to get properly dressed before Sam arrived. Although Dean seemed to make it clear he was okay with this, he was actually not so sure. He did love Cas, but it was the lies that got to him. He knew they'd have to lie to Sam on a regular basis. And once he found out, he knew he'd be in for it. He knew how much Sam hated secrets. You know, when they're being kept from him.
Sam walked through the door to find Dean and Cas casually sitting on the bed watching TV.
"Hey." He greeted. Dean looked up at him for a quick second.
"Hey. She make it home okay?"
"Yeah. It was a bit emotional, but that's to be expected."
"Right."
"So, what have you been doing?" Dean suddenly got tense.
"Not much. Just a bit of TV." Dean suddenly remembered how terrible Cas was at keeping secrets. Luckily, though, he didn't jump in. Sam just nodded.
"Cool." Suddenly, Dean realized what he was hearing. He looked up at Sam.
"Can I talk to you outside for a minute?"
"Sure." They both went outside the door, leaving a confused Cas on the bed watching TV.
"Alright, let me have it." Sam had a confused look, much like Castiel's.
"What do you mean?"
"You...you said 'cool'."
"Yeah, I did say 'cool'." Dean rolled his eyes.
"I know you, Sam. That wasn't a 'cool' cool, that was a 'I know what you're hiding' cool." Sam sighed.
"Dean, look, it doesn't matter."
"What doesn't, Sam?" Sam paused, looking at the ground as he tried to think of a good way to put it.
"It doesn't matter...if you're...not straight." Dean groaned.
"How'd you even know?"
"I...might have...gotten here sooner than you thought." Sudden realization hit.
"Oh, come on, Sammy."
"Hey, it's alright. I'm fine with what you've got going on. I am. I just wish you were a bit more honest." Dean gave him a cold stare.
"You wish I were a bit more honest? Me?"
"What do you mean?" Sam asked.
"Don't think I don't know about you and Gabriel, okay? Just please don't," Sam's face went blank. "But, seriously, 'flat tire'? You could've come up with a better lie then that."
"Actually, that part was true. Gabe changed it for me." Dean gave him a 'seriously?' look.
"You've gotta be kidding me. Gabriel had his hands on my baby?" Sam sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Well, Cas had his hands on your-"
"Woah, woah. Let's not go there. Alright? Because I honestly have no idea what just happened. I was sitting in there watching TV when Cas showed up. We started talking, and the next thing I know, he's practically seducing me."
"So this was the...first time?"
"Yeah. And I had a few beers, so I was kinda buzzed," Sam chuckled as though saying 'yeah right'. "Hey, you'd be surprised what a buzzed mind can accomplish. So, do we have your blessing?"
"Since when did you need a blessing?" Dean nodded his head truthfully.
"Touché. And you know what, me and Cas, that doesn't mean I'm...you know. Because, for all we know, Cas is a chick angel in a dude vessel," Dean thought for a moment. "That would actually be kinda dirty." Sam chuckled.
"Right. Well, I'm going inside."
"So you can call your boyfriend?" Sam smiled.
"Shut up." Dean chuckled as they went back into the room to find Cas had left. Go figure. Sam laid down on his bed and fell asleep almost immediately. Dean turned off the TV and the light. He laid down on his bed, finding himself unable to sleep. Him and Cas. He wasn't sure it would work. But it wouldn't hurt to try. He knew he loved Cas, so why not? Clearly, the feeling was mutual. He kept pondering this, growing more and more tired. He soon fell asleep, dreaming about nothing but Castiel.