no Longer loved

"My father as you know is the most feared Alpha in the entire wolf Kingdom. I'm his daughter, but to him I'm a scrawny runt who was never supposed to be in this world. My mother gave birth to me and died doing so. My mother was never supposed to be my father's mate he had already fell in love with another wolf, but when he saw my mother he knew that she was his true mate. He needed an air and when he found out his mother was pregnant, he thought for sure he would have a son and not a daughter. He never loved me after my mother died, he never spoke of her, and he blamed me for her death. I ran away because I was tired of not being loved, of being despised, I wants to see if I could find me a new family." Senna's eyes begin to water as she spoke her story, and she also began to feel pain in her leg then she remembered the wound that she had. Jin saw her wound and his eyes went wide, he was upset that he had just now noticed this. "Namjoon please go get the first aid kit, I didn't realize she had a wound." Jin said frantically as the others processed what the little pup had said. Suga still glared at the pup, still not trusting the daughter of basically the king of all wolves, a monster of sorts. 

Nam-joon returned with the first aid kit, handing it to Jin. And then Jin began to work on Senna's leg. Senna would Flinch every once in awhile but would never let a tear escape her eye to show her pain." So, what are we going to do with her Alpha?"Jungkook asked staring at the child. "We will keep her here, she will stay with us, we will train her and raise her to be a member of the bullet pack." Namjoon spoke seriously letting his stare linger on suga during this.  
Suga just huffed and crossed his arms, frustrated with his alpha. "Whatever, just keep it away from me!" He growled making the pup, now sitting in jins lap flinch with a small whimper. Suga huffed again and jogged up the stairs to his room. "Ignore him, he a sour wolf haha, you'll be safe with us." V said with a large small, making Sena crack one herself.

"We'll share rooms a with her, just until she is old enough to have her own." Namjoon said, the others nodding in agreement. "She can stay with me first, we can go oldest to youngest, minus Suga" jin stated and brought her to his room, both falling asleep instantly under the warm covers.